IK Multimedia 25th Anniversary Group Buy - Get up to 25 products for the price of 1!

Discuss VST stuff here!
arqui

28 Sep 2021

We are going to reach 20 and it extends to October and there to 25.
      Reason 11 Suite, perpetual license :reason:

Despondo
Competition Winner

29 Sep 2021

I decided to buy in for a 3rd time and got the ARC System 3 with the mic. Anyone else get this to enter the Group Buy? They say you need to purchase and register to get in on the deal, but since this is a box that gets shipped, I am wondering how that works. I already have most everything I need, but wanted a few more items at that price point, so I bought in again.

Steedus
Competition Winner

29 Sep 2021

Despondo wrote:
29 Sep 2021
I decided to buy in for a 3rd time and got the ARC System 3 with the mic. Anyone else get this to enter the Group Buy? They say you need to purchase and register to get in on the deal, but since this is a box that gets shipped, I am wondering how that works. I already have most everything I need, but wanted a few more items at that price point, so I bought in again.
I’m assuming it would be the same as if you bought the software only version. It should be registered to your account after purchase and I presume you can authorise it right away while you wait for the mic to be delivered.

Despondo
Competition Winner

29 Sep 2021

Steedus wrote:
29 Sep 2021
I’m assuming it would be the same as if you bought the software only version. It should be registered to your account after purchase and I presume you can authorise it right away while you wait for the mic to be delivered.
Thanks. That's what I thought too, but so far no extra promotions are showing up. I did reach out to support, but they thought I was trying to get the Arc 3 with mic as a freebie, but that is not the case. Hopefully it will get sorted out. Looks like I will have the month of October to do that as it seems like reaching 20000 will happen.

UPDATE: I now see my order progressing through their system, so hopefully the software portion will show up soon.

jakecento

29 Sep 2021

Despondo wrote:
29 Sep 2021
Steedus wrote:
29 Sep 2021
Thanks. That's what I thought too, but so far no extra promotions are showing up. I did reach out to support, but they thought I was trying to get the Arc 3 with mic as a freebie, but that is not the case. Hopefully it will get sorted out. Looks like I will have the month of October to do that as it seems like reaching 20000 will happen.

UPDATE: I now see my order progressing through their system, so hopefully the software portion will show up soon.
It looks all but certain that the group buy will be extended through october. So if you do need wait until you receive the package- as long as it is delivered within a month- you should still be able to register it in time. But I agree that registering the software from your purchase should activate your promos. Did you get a serial for the software to register?
Reason 11 Suite // Native Instruments Komplete 13
TASCAM Model 12 // Alesis Elevate 4
Windows 10 Home 64x // i7-8750H // 16GB RAM

Steedus
Competition Winner

29 Sep 2021

Yep extended :clap:

stratatonic

29 Sep 2021

Despondo wrote:
29 Sep 2021
I decided to buy in for a 3rd time ....
What the fuck are you smoking in the Nation's Capital? :lol:
That's 75 (seventy five!!!) products you'll be getting! . :o . :shock:
:?

Despondo
Competition Winner

29 Sep 2021

jakecento wrote:
29 Sep 2021
Did you get a serial for the software to register?
Not yet, but the order shows as INPROGRESS....I think it will eventually show up.

Despondo
Competition Winner

29 Sep 2021

stratatonic wrote:
29 Sep 2021
What the fuck are you smoking in the Nation's Capital? :lol:
That's 75 (seventy five!!!) products you'll be getting! . :o . :shock:
:?
LOL! I know, I am gonna bulk up on SampleTank libraries now....

tronam

29 Sep 2021

Well, it happened. Dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!
Music is nothing else but wild sounds civilized into time and tune.

Despondo
Competition Winner

30 Sep 2021

I heard back from IK support. They said since Arc 3 and Mic was purchased during the Group Buy period, I can register it after the fact and the freebies will still show up at that point.

Lotuz2019

03 Oct 2021

21000!

MrFigg
Competition Winner

03 Oct 2021

Lotuz2019 wrote:
03 Oct 2021
21000!
I have everything now. Everything!!!!
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

jam-s

03 Oct 2021

MrFigg wrote:
03 Oct 2021
Are you really sure... There are some things that are not included in the group buy. (like this one: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/stresonator/) ;)

I'm also closing in on having all of the included stuff.

Steedus
Competition Winner

03 Oct 2021

I still have a few things to get. Is it worth grabbing the ARC software without the mic?

Greg Savage

03 Oct 2021

Steedus wrote:
03 Oct 2021
I still have a few things to get. Is it worth grabbing the ARC software without the mic?
Well, you'll need a mic to record your room so along as you get a mic for it...yes
Music Composer/Sound Designer
Music Licensing - Credits

MrFigg
Competition Winner

03 Oct 2021

jam-s wrote:
03 Oct 2021
MrFigg wrote:
03 Oct 2021
Are you really sure... There are some things that are not included in the group buy. (like this one: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/stresonator/) ;)

I'm also closing in on having all of the included stuff.
Yeah. I meant all the stuff in the offer. :). Probably won’t use a lot of it.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Steedus
Competition Winner

05 Oct 2021

They've updated the GB slightly. You can now get into it from certain hardware and they've added more things to get for freebies - looks like individual amps and pedals from Amplitube (only viewable when choosing a freebie).

Oh and they've added the new X-Gear virtual pedals as freebies too!

Lotuz2019

05 Oct 2021

Steedus wrote:
05 Oct 2021
They've updated the GB slightly. You can now get into it from certain hardware and they've added more things to get for freebies - looks like individual amps and pedals from Amplitube (only viewable when choosing a freebie).

Oh and they've added the new X-Gear virtual pedals as freebies too!
Thanks! These might be worth demoing (Custom Shop).

WaxTrax

05 Oct 2021

Woohoo! Now I won't be missing out on anything due to my $40 entry point (which originally only had 12 items, now it has much more).

WaxTrax

05 Oct 2021

Just FYI for anyone curious: I purchased and registered an iRig HD 2 on Aug 30, which now qualifies for the promo, but didn't when I registered it (even though the overall promo was still running). I contacted IKM to see if this registration would now qualify, but they said they only give a 1-week grace period in cases like this and my registration doesn't qualify for the free products.

I've bought into this promo enough times that this doesn't truly affect me, but it is just some more info for anyone who may be in a similar position with the newly-qualifying hardware.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

05 Oct 2021

Two days ago I wasted 18 freebies. Like getting individual T-Racks stuff which is already got in T-Racks 5. Now they added all the AmpliTube stuff I wanted and I’m sad :(. Oh well. Got hundreds of other stuff for free.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

FuzzTony

05 Oct 2021

Howdy. I'm thinking of getting into this deal. I don't have any IK stuff already except for a freebie (memory-V synth) I got sometime last winter. At the time their software made it seem I was eligible for another freebie and it ended up installing the entire T-RackS library of plugins on my system, none of which I could actually use, and this was frustrating and seemed a bit underhanded as a business practice. At the time I swore I'd not give them my business in the future... but this deal is quickly changing my mind.

(So, because I haven't already bought something $100+ I don't see any of the crossgrade pricing on the site.)

What I've read on this thread & elsewhere leads me to believe that if I bought Sampletron at $249 I'd actually be able to select all the $299 stuff for freebies (full Amplitube, Modo Bass&Drum, T-RackS 5 Deluxe, etc) because those titles will then become "crossgrades" for me at $199? Is that accurate?

Would I be able to save an additional $50 by purchasing the ARC software at $199 instead? I'm not actually very interested in ARC but if that would unlock all those full-versions for freebies, that would seem the way to go. Can anyone confirm? Thanks and sorry for the long post.

jam-s

05 Oct 2021

Here's a pretty good post on how to get the max out of this deal:

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopi ... 6#p8187676

Lotuz2019

06 Oct 2021

MrFigg wrote:
05 Oct 2021
Two days ago I wasted 18 freebies. Like getting individual T-Racks stuff which is already got in T-Racks 5. Now they added all the AmpliTube stuff I wanted and I’m sad :(. Oh well. Got hundreds of other stuff for free.
It will probably go to 25.000 by the end of the month. In that case you get 3 more free products per qualifying product.

• Information