RRP missing after update

This forum is for discussing the Reason Rack Plugin, the version of the Reason rack that runs as a VST3, AU, AAX in other DAWs.
Lancaster

04 Oct 2021

Hey just a heads up in case this happens to anyone else. I was on Reason 11 and did 3 months for £3 Reason+.

Ended up buying the Reason 12 update as I own the suite already. I did the latest update tonight inside reason as it saves downloading all the sounds banks etc.

But when I loaded up a recent Cubase project which used reason 12 RRP the RRP was not found. The folder was where it should be for the plug-in but just could not be found in Cubase.

I downloaded the full installer for Reason 12, installed again and this time everything was working.

Does anyone know if this is how RRP users have to install updates or should installing update through Reason DAW work?

PhillipOrdonez

04 Oct 2021

Updates through the daw should work. They normally do work. Did you uninstall anything when you ended the subscription? That would have wiped off the RRP 🤔

Lancaster

04 Oct 2021

Ah yeah in all fairness I did remove Reason 11, I guess that snuck in and removed some important files from the plug-in folder.

New to using the RRP use to bounce everything out when Reason struggled but getting into the workflow of a rack per track. It works nice.

• Information