Sample Editing in Reason 12 Rack Plugin?

This forum is for discussing the Reason Rack Plugin, the version of the Reason rack that runs as a VST3, AU, AAX in other DAWs.
blisshome

29 Sep 2021

Does anyone know if the version 12 RRP allows editing of samples or live recording with NN-XT or Resonans (or the new Mimic)? Version 11 did not allow it (see post viewtopic.php?f=66&t=7516926).

Creativemind

29 Sep 2021

blisshome wrote:
29 Sep 2021
Does anyone know if the version 12 RRP allows editing of samples or live recording with NN-XT or Resonans (or the new Mimic)? Version 11 did not allow it (see post viewtopic.php?f=66&t=7516926).
No it doesn't. Something I'd love to see.
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

blisshome

02 Oct 2021

Creativemind wrote:
29 Sep 2021
blisshome wrote:
29 Sep 2021
Bummer. Thanks for the info. I've held off updating to 12, hoping they'd fixed that. I liked the solution you suggested in the earlier post; seemed quite doable. I suppose I'll have to use PhillipOrdonez's solution: edit in the host, bounce to audio, then import into the RRP module. That ugly workflow certainly limits the ability to tweak and experiment with the effect that edits have inside the RRP module (in my case Resonans). :crazy:

Greg Savage

03 Oct 2021

blisshome wrote:
02 Oct 2021
Creativemind wrote:
29 Sep 2021

I suppose I'll have to use PhillipOrdonez's solution: edit in the host, bounce to audio, then import into the RRP module. That ugly workflow certainly limits the ability to tweak and experiment with the effect that edits have inside the RRP module (in my case Resonans). :crazy:
^^^ Yea, that's definitely a workflow killer.
Music Composer/Sound Designer
Music Licensing - Credits

• Information