Enlightenspeed Inspiral in the shop!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
doze

19 May 2021

Enlightenspeed wrote:
19 May 2021
doze wrote:
19 May 2021

Sadly I have all your REs except for Inspiral right now, so different bundling won't help me. That's how it goes eh.
Well, it's still on sale at least.

To be honest though we run into this every time we get a new plugin out and it becomes an increasingly difficult errand to come up with bundles that will work. So we're trying to do this version as a trial basically throughout the MM period, and we'll see where it goes from there. Without a complete my bundle thing offered by RS themselves though, there is little we can do to fix things.
That definitely is a needed option... maybe after full VST2 support ;). Just hurts seeing the whole shebang of REs for 76% off their regular and the last one you need for half off that price of them all.

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

20 May 2021

Fair enough. Just to note though, that the extra offers that are available at May Madness are temporary, and won't be continuing after this period. It's just something that was added to help pay the bills etc.

Cheers,
Brian

doze

20 May 2021

Enlightenspeed wrote:
20 May 2021
Fair enough. Just to note though, that the extra offers that are available at May Madness are temporary, and won't be continuing after this period. It's just something that was added to help pay the bills etc.

Cheers,
Brian
Anyone who doesn't have these excellent REs, hop on this bundle it is a fantastic deal!!!

bidaar

21 May 2021

Enlightenspeed wrote:
17 May 2021
bidaar wrote:
15 May 2021
YOOOOO Brian ! I just trialed Inspiral ! I played with it half or a whole hour and its amazing ! so Inspiring and Creative ! its so good , I didnt combine it with any other player now I can Imagine how dope it would be when combine with Loopcracker 2 REs or Melodramatik :)))) its madness . I was gonna say Congrats :) Im buying this and Im going to enjoy this A LOT + Loopcracker suite 2 and Melodramatik cause I have those too . I suggest everyone Trial Inspiral and play with it with your favorite Instruments below it .
Awesome, glad you're enjoying it!

Kinda got caught on the hop this morning with the MM sale starting a little sooner than expected, but we'll have some more setup videos etc up really soon! You should get at least one today.

Cheers,
Brian
yeah its great for beginning of the sessions to spark the inspiration , its just I wish it had a bigger sale than right now , cause I have almost every other RE you made except the latch device . so I can take advantage of you bundles either , but its all good Im buying this sooner or later .
Reason 11 Suite l FL Studio l Leaning Ableton n Bitwig l Windows 10 64bit
Trying and Learning to be a : Hip-Hop / Trap , Electronic & Experimental Producer l Mixing Engineer

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

21 May 2021

Hi bidaar,

It’s likely that it will be cheaper still at Black Friday 🙂

I sometimes do quarterly special offer sales myself too, so you never know, but in the meantime there’s a lot of work to do elsewhere on getting 3-4 products out before the end of the year 😀 So that’s where the focus is.

Cheers,
Brian

bidaar

22 May 2021

Enlightenspeed wrote:
21 May 2021
Hi bidaar,

I sometimes do quarterly special offer sales myself too, so you never know, but in the meantime there’s a lot of work to do elsewhere on getting 3-4 products out before the end of the year 😀 So that’s where the focus is.

Cheers,
Brian
thats great to hear , Im going to buy this sooner or later , so far I only dont have Inspiral and latch player , I have everything else from you , so looking forward to see everything Enlightenspeed do in the future :)
Trying and Learning to be a : Hip-Hop / Trap , Electronic & Experimental Producer l Mixing Engineer

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

24 May 2021

bidaar wrote:
22 May 2021
Enlightenspeed wrote:
21 May 2021
Hi bidaar,

Cheers,
Brian
thats great to hear , Im going to buy this sooner or later , so far I only dont have Inspiral and latch player , I have everything else from you , so looking forward to see everything Enlightenspeed do in the future :)
You may be pleased to know then that there is something coming out soon that you absolutely WILL get a hefty discount for, if that's the case :D Probably about the end ofJuly or so.

Cheers,
Brian

bidaar

24 May 2021

oooh now you've got me all hyped up . yeah I got Loopcracker suite 2 + chordbank + melodramatik . looking forward too see what you are coming up with ! :thumbup: :clap:

teddymcw

27 May 2021

Have had some time to play with this device by now and certainly apparent to see it's brilliance and helpfulness. I maintain the brain is the first and last best creative device for generating and morphing melodies and all music but this does many things that augments processes or kicks them off with a big boot. Already having contributed to some complimentary song sections, idea starters and ear candies. Thank you again for the work and many cheers.

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

28 May 2021

teddymcw wrote:
27 May 2021
Have had some time to play with this device by now and certainly apparent to see it's brilliance and helpfulness. I maintain the brain is the first and last best creative device for generating and morphing melodies and all music but this does many things that augments processes or kicks them off with a big boot. Already having contributed to some complimentary song sections, idea starters and ear candies. Thank you again for the work and many cheers.
Glad you're enjoying it! The real purpose is to just give you something new :D

Cheers,
Brian

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

28 May 2021

Ok folks,

we have a new video for this now, and this time we're talking about how to use Inspiral in conjunction with MeloDramatik as part of an auto-disco-funk generator :D

Cheers,
Brian

bidaar

31 May 2021

Enlightenspeed wrote:
24 May 2021
bidaar wrote:
22 May 2021

You may be pleased to know then that there is something coming out soon that you absolutely WILL get a hefty discount for, if that's the case :D Probably about the end ofJuly or so.

Cheers,
Brian
ok so are you suggesting I should wait untill this new deal or discount comes ? sales ending n I dont think I can buy Inspiral

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

31 May 2021

bidaar wrote:
31 May 2021
Enlightenspeed wrote:
24 May 2021

Cheers,
Brian
ok so are you suggesting I should wait untill this new deal or discount comes ? sales ending n I dont think I can buy Inspiral
Hi Bidaar,

Whatever happens it will definitely be announced loud and clear. It’s not really 100% confirmed, the direction that I will take this next.

The sales for MM have been our best yet, but the distribution of which bundles were bought is pretty surprising- quite eye opening, in fact.

The “hefty discount” is with regard to another older product that is getting a full makeover, redesign and rebrand. 😀

More to come on this in about a month or so,

Cheers and stay safe,
Brian

bidaar

31 May 2021

Enlightenspeed wrote:
31 May 2021
bidaar wrote:
31 May 2021

Hi Bidaar,

Whatever happens it will definitely be announced loud and clear. It’s not really 100% confirmed, the direction that I will take this next.

The sales for MM have been our best yet, but the distribution of which bundles were bought is pretty surprising- quite eye opening, in fact.

The “hefty discount” is with regard to another older product that is getting a full makeover, redesign and rebrand. 😀

More to come on this in about a month or so,

Cheers and stay safe,
Brian
aw okay I was talking about Inspiral Spcficly

doze

31 May 2021

Inspiral is pretty cool. Thanks, I couldn't resist/wait. Lol.

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

31 May 2021

Good stuff!

As stated above, it's not clear what you would be waiting for yet, anyway, so you might as well :D

Cheers,
Brian

doze

31 May 2021

Enlightenspeed wrote:
31 May 2021
Good stuff!

As stated above, it's not clear what you would be waiting for yet, anyway, so you might as well :D

Cheers,
Brian
Yeah it was the uncertainty and black friday is way too far off.

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

30 Sep 2021

Hi Folks,

It's update time for Inspiral, and it's kinda big/kinda small, so head over to your usual place and hit sync all :D

For those who don't have Inspiral yet, it's on sale for an extended period as it should have been available last month but various circumstances conspired against it happening :puf_bigsmile:

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... /inspiral/

The new features include Spread for the second or both notes of Dual mode events, and a randomize w/Spread capability for the Single events. The Random First option allows this to happen for the Single events, but also for the first note of Duals - so for only the second note to be Spread controlled you leave this off.

We've also completely redesigned the interface, including removing the Global Mode knob in favour of using Radio buttons, which helps the design of the device make a lot more sense - it's a lot more intuitive and obvious what it's doing now, we feel.

Enjoy,
Brian

huggermugger

30 Sep 2021

Enlightenspeed wrote:
30 Sep 2021
Hi Folks,

It's update time for Inspiral, and it's kinda big/kinda small, so head over to your usual place and hit sync all :D

Enjoy,
Brian
NICE! I'm looking forward to using this update, thanks Brian!

dvdrtldg

30 Sep 2021

Excellent! One of my favourite players just got even better

challism

30 Sep 2021

Great update, Brian! I love the new look. Those radio buttons make a lot of sense. Thank you!
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

moneykube

30 Sep 2021

thanks for the update !
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

01 Oct 2021

Thanks for the kind words folks ☺️

dvdrtldg

14 Jan 2022

Inspiral just got an update - 371 different scales!

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... /inspiral/

motuscott

14 Jan 2022

1162.5% increase!
That's what I'm talking about
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

• Information