Acid techno challenge 2021

Great fun, great prizes! Good luck!
fullforce

23 Sep 2021

Melody303 wrote:
23 Sep 2021

Anyway, I don't know when you guys are starting the challenge. I guarantee in advance I'll submit my entry in a day from seeing it, but I won't be home this weekend. If it starts Sunday or earlier, you can expect an entry from me by the end of Sunday, and the discussion in the thread has influenced my intentions: I intend to have at least 1 acid line from ABL3, 1 from the Subtractor, and 1 from Monotone perhaps? We'll see. :)
I'll make sure it's properly mixable (both on the intro and outro sides) at whatever tempo you decide, but I'll try to have tempo automation going to get the meat of the track more to my own liking, if I can make it sound good despite such transitions. :P
The challenge has already started and the deadline is one month from now, if I understand things.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Jagwah

23 Sep 2021

fullforce wrote:
23 Sep 2021
Melody303 wrote:
23 Sep 2021

Anyway, I don't know when you guys are starting the challenge. I guarantee in advance I'll submit my entry in a day from seeing it, but I won't be home this weekend. If it starts Sunday or earlier, you can expect an entry from me by the end of Sunday, and the discussion in the thread has influenced my intentions: I intend to have at least 1 acid line from ABL3, 1 from the Subtractor, and 1 from Monotone perhaps? We'll see. :)
I'll make sure it's properly mixable (both on the intro and outro sides) at whatever tempo you decide, but I'll try to have tempo automation going to get the meat of the track more to my own liking, if I can make it sound good despite such transitions. :P
The challenge has already started and the deadline is one month from now, if I understand things.
Nah dude the start date is still TBA just wanted to make sure people are cool with the rules so now that it's pretty much sorted we are pretty close to starting that one month cut-off date 🙂

Jagwah

24 Sep 2021

Thanks for your input guys I'm really into this and have already begun like a few of you have I'm sure. Yay acid!

Let this thread fall in to the abyss and I will start a new one for the challenge beginning!!

:thumbup:

fullforce

24 Sep 2021

Jagwah wrote:
23 Sep 2021
fullforce wrote:
23 Sep 2021

Nah dude the start date is still TBA just wanted to make sure people are cool with the rules so now that it's pretty much sorted we are pretty close to starting that one month cut-off date 🙂
Oh yeah? And you're stopping me from already making a song how exactly? :mrgreen:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Jagwah

24 Sep 2021

fullforce wrote:
24 Sep 2021
Jagwah wrote:
23 Sep 2021

Oh yeah? And you're stopping me from already making a song how exactly? :mrgreen:

Seriously though it's all good see the new thread :)

Quarmat
Competition Winner

07 Oct 2021

Hello and thank you for hosting this challenge.

Here's my entry; It was fun to write in this genre, it brought back some great feelings from the late 90s. I tried to hold back on the limiter knob, while mastering, trying to stay in line with the era. Hope you enjoy my littel track.

Some specs: SubTractor, Monotone, Ekss' SineSynth, Ekss' WaveMaster, Kong and UJAM's VD Phat.

Track is 130 bpm in Fminor key

Have a nice day!

peppereaterpeter

07 Oct 2021

Looking forward to this.

Jagwah

15 Oct 2021

peppereaterpeter wrote:
07 Oct 2021
Looking forward to this.
Already started please see the other thread:

viewtopic.php?f=59&t=7524892