IK Multimedia 25th Anniversary Group Buy - Get up to 25 products for the price of 1!

Discuss VST stuff here!
MrFigg
Competition Winner

21 Sep 2021

Anyone having issues with the latest AmpliTube update in R12? I'm getting a lot of dropouts.
SampleTank is hopeless.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

WaxTrax

21 Sep 2021

Not sure how it is on Windows, but with R12 on a MacBook Air M1, I have no problems with SampleTank. AmpliTube is a different story, but I've found it is highly dependent on audio settings in Reason. I have the fewest AmpliTube audio issues from within R12 when I disable both multi-core and hyper-threaded processing. Depending on the AT preset or configuration, there are still some glitches here and there, but the less intensive presets/configurations play smoothly. My test was with Pattern Mutator > SampleTank electric guitar > AmpliTube.

Despondo
Competition Winner

21 Sep 2021

Amplitube seem okay on my computer and Sampletank runs fine. I DID have a menu glitch with Lurssen Mastering Console, but it seems to have gone away after a reboot.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

21 Sep 2021

Hmm. I know a few people who have had problems with ST.
The default patch on Amplitube drops out while I’m playing. Just small glitches. I thought initially it might just be clipping but that wasn’t it. I’m going to try installing an earlier version.
All other IK stuff works without issues.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MrFigg
Competition Winner

21 Sep 2021

I thiink 2 more items and I will have absolutely every plugin they’ve made. Wonder what I’ll do with the 50 I won’t be able to claim. Hahaha.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

WaxTrax

21 Sep 2021

MrFigg wrote:
21 Sep 2021
I thiink 2 more items and I will have absolutely every plugin they’ve made. Wonder what I’ll do with the 50 I won’t be able to claim. Hahaha.
I have just a couple more items to go. For all the others, I have just been getting serial numbers for stuff that's already included in bundles. For instance, I got Syntronik Deluxe, so now that I've obtained everything else, I've been getting serials for individual instruments every time the next level is reached. I don't know if I'll ever need to use them, but I'll have them anyway. :lol:

MrFigg
Competition Winner

21 Sep 2021

WaxTrax wrote:
21 Sep 2021
MrFigg wrote:
21 Sep 2021
I have just a couple more items to go. For all the others, I have just been getting serial numbers for stuff that's already included in bundles. For instance, I got Syntronik Deluxe, so now that I've obtained everything else, I've been getting serials for individual instruments every time the next level is reached. I don't know if I'll ever need to use them, but I'll have them anyway. :lol:
Was thinking of doing the same. Just so they’ll get greyed out in the list hahahaha.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

WaxTrax

21 Sep 2021

The biggest mistake I made was buying one of the $40 packs. If I could have known how popular this was actually going to be, I definitely would have got something for $50 instead. I have I think 10 or more free items I missed out on because there aren't as many $40 items. :lol: That's not a true complaint, though, as I'll still end up with everything offered under the promotion by the time it is done. :-)

Steedus
Competition Winner

21 Sep 2021

Damn, possibly extended again. That would make me happy. Still a few t tracks I’d like to have. I feel like this last level has slowed right down though.

WaxTrax

22 Sep 2021

17K :-)

tronam

22 Sep 2021

I think we'll be lucky if it hits 18K at this rate. Even so, it's been a fun ride and I definitely feel like I've gotten my money's worth. This GB ended up being quite a bit more successful than I was expecting.
Music is nothing else but wild sounds civilized into time and tune.

stratatonic

22 Sep 2021

This deal is really insane! o_0!!

I wasn't going to buy in, but after reading that you could buy 200 Gear Credits for 159 and, when I looked in my IK account, lo! magically there were 42 jam points in there - even though I have had nothing to do with IK for 8 years, because all my points should have disappeared after 2 years. IK just added some points here and there in my account over the last couple of years.

So I just bought 200 Gear credits which was enough to buy Amplitube 5.

So for 117 bucks I got into the 199 tier for the Group Buy.

Right now that's like 6 and a half bucks per device. Totally insanity!

---

I think there is a code floating out there - GROOVE3IKM - which I think takes off 15% of your price if you don't have jam points to bring your total down.

tronam

22 Sep 2021

I wasn't following it at the time, but apparently over 2700 people suddenly jumped into the GB in the final 3 days of last month. I suppose another month extension is possible if something like that happens again, but I still think it has lost too much momentum to get there. I'll be surprised if it does.

jam-s

22 Sep 2021

MrFigg wrote:
21 Sep 2021
Extra licenses (NFR) for even more device activations so you can use up to 20 computers at the same time with amplitube or something like this. ;) ... :?

Steedus
Competition Winner

22 Sep 2021

Yeah that last level seemed to take a good few days to break through. There’s still 15 or so things I’d like to have. It is tempting to buy back in at $100 level and clean up the rest of the t-racks… but I guess deep down I am still considering grabbing the R12 update before the end of the month … hmm.

tronam

22 Sep 2021

Steedus wrote:
22 Sep 2021
Yeah that last level seemed to take a good few days to break through. There’s still 15 or so things I’d like to have. It is tempting to buy back in at $100 level and clean up the rest of the t-racks… but I guess deep down I am still considering grabbing the R12 update before the end of the month … hmm.
Think of the Reason Studios children! You don't want them to starve, do you?

Steedus
Competition Winner

22 Sep 2021

The bloody trouble is I have R+ until May, and it certainly looks like they’ll probably be doing damage control updates on 12 for a good while. And once the subscription runs out I won’t be able to open anything I’ve started in + … so I might just bite the bullet and grab 12 before the increase. I’m a sucker for sure lol.

Lotuz2019

26 Sep 2021

18000!

WaxTrax

26 Sep 2021

I'll be surprised if it hits 20K within the next 4 days. Luckily for me, I only need it to reach 19K and I will have everything that's included in the promo. Not too bad at all :-)

alterEe
Competition Winner

27 Sep 2021

In case anyone's interested, leo007 at Vi-control.net is selling cheap IK licences that (some of them, that is) qualify for the IK group buy:

https://vi-control.net/community/thread ... d16.93669/

He's a regular on the forum and I bought a couple of licences from him with no trouble. In order to contact (start conversation with) him via Vi-C you need to register and post somewhere on the forum once.

WaxTrax

27 Sep 2021

alterEe wrote:
27 Sep 2021
In case anyone's interested, leo007 at Vi-control.net is selling cheap IK licences that (some of them, that is) qualify for the IK group buy:

He's a regular on the forum and I bought a couple of licences from him with no trouble. In order to contact (start conversation with) him via Vi-C you need to register and post somewhere on the forum once.
His prices are amazing and I gave him a try with a $10 purchase. Within 30 minutes everything was a done deal and I got another 19 products valued at $100 each added to my IKM account. I could have saved a lot of money if I had known about this guy beforehand! :lol:

Of course I don't like looking a gift horse in the mouth, but the provided licenses are legitimate, and the explanation is that he buys them in bulk. I didn't dig any deeper than that, but he does have an excellent reputation.

reusenoise

27 Sep 2021

alterEe wrote:
27 Sep 2021

Just bought fron him Tracks-5 @USD 10,00 licence number seems legit,just registerd to my IK account an everithing it's ok

Steedus
Competition Winner

28 Sep 2021

Seems a bit dodgy but I gave this a go with a $10 plug and it worked .. 18 more freebies. Absolutely insane.

Lotuz2019

28 Sep 2021

19000!

• Information