All RS Rack Extensions are now in the Rewards Shop

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
honeyBadger

20 Sep 2021

Yes, under the umpf club drums product description it says:
Reason’s Drum Sequencer included free for endless possibilities (Drum Sequencer is not included in subscriptions, Rent-To-Own or Rigs)

AnotherMathias

20 Sep 2021

jamespember wrote:
20 Sep 2021
AnotherMathias wrote:
20 Sep 2021
Awesome - I think this makes me FINALLY become hopefully that things really ARE changing for the better over at Reason Studios.

Quick question for James: When getting one of the Umpf devices using rewards, do you still get the free Drum Sequencer player?
The website says that you don't get the player free with subscriptions, rent-to-own, or rigs. But what about using rewards?
Hello and thank you for those kind words! Hmm, good question. I am unsure of what you are talking about actually regarding Drum Seq.

Did we used to give away Drum Seq with the Umpf devices? Must be before my time if so. Nothing I am aware of, or can see in the setup currently - unless I am missing some deeply buried logic in the shop code :lol:
That's odd... this is what is currently on your website for Umpf Club Drums:

Features

Choose from 750 cutting-edge drum sounds or load your own samples
Transform beats with LFOs, filters and more using the Modulation Matrix
Boost your sound using powerful parallel and side-chain processing
Use the onboard mixer and effects to create the perfect drum mix
Create custom envelopes using the dynamic waveform display
Reason’s Drum Sequencer included free for endless possibilities (Drum Sequencer is not included in subscriptions, Rent-To-Own or Rigs)
Includes 100 Drum Sequencer patches

rgdaniel

20 Sep 2021

jamespember wrote:
20 Sep 2021
AnotherMathias wrote:
20 Sep 2021
Awesome - I think this makes me FINALLY become hopefully that things really ARE changing for the better over at Reason Studios.

Quick question for James: When getting one of the Umpf devices using rewards, do you still get the free Drum Sequencer player?
The website says that you don't get the player free with subscriptions, rent-to-own, or rigs. But what about using rewards?
Hello and thank you for those kind words! Hmm, good question. I am unsure of what you are talking about actually regarding Drum Seq.

Did we used to give away Drum Seq with the Umpf devices? Must be before my time if so. Nothing I am aware of, or can see in the setup currently - unless I am missing some deeply buried logic in the shop code :lol:
The website currently says: "Take Umpf to a whole new level by combining it with the complimentary Drum Sequencer"
I expect this is a typo, should be "complementary" ("combining in such a way as to enhance or emphasize the qualities of each other or another.") ... not "complimentary" ("given or supplied free of charge.")

jamespember
Reason Studios

20 Sep 2021

OK, so my apologies AnotherMathias, it does indeed say that it's included on the product page.

Today I learned!

In that case, it seems the shop handles this logic automatically, so I am fairly certain everything will work as expected, whether or not you get it with a rewards coupon or not. I will double check internally too.

AnotherMathias

20 Sep 2021

jamespember wrote:
20 Sep 2021
OK, so my apologies AnotherMathias, it does indeed say that it's included on the product page.

Today I learned!

In that case, it seems the shop handles this logic automatically, so I am fairly certain everything will work as expected, whether or not you get it with a rewards coupon or not. I will double check internally too.
Thanks for checking!
This makes Umpf a much better bargain, at least if you don't already have Drum Seq.

Popey
Competition Winner

20 Sep 2021

MrFigg wrote:
20 Sep 2021
Oper-8 wrote:
18 Sep 2021

As for suggestions :
- Give us more points for loyalty - based on seniority, for instance. In case you didn't notice, devices are far from cheap (and soon, so will be upgrades...), therefore a couple of bonus points (like, for loyal long-time users) from time to time wouldn't be too much.
What??!!! Why???! You’re really joking now man right???
No this is a great idea. Think of it like an oap bus pass. The more senior the more points your purchases bring.

BananaSkins

20 Sep 2021

tc13 wrote:
20 Sep 2021
Just sign up with Figure and Take and you have 30 points for free...
Where is the option to show Figure and Take in your account?

Proboscis

20 Sep 2021

rgdaniel wrote:
20 Sep 2021
The website currently says: "Take Umpf to a whole new level by combining it with the complimentary Drum Sequencer"
I expect this is a typo, should be "complementary" ("combining in such a way as to enhance or emphasize the qualities of each other or another.") ... not "complimentary" ("given or supplied free of charge.")
Drum Sequencer is not a stock device ? It's been in my R10 rack for as long as I can remember, and it's not in my order history as a purchase.

zoidkirb

20 Sep 2021

Proboscis wrote:
20 Sep 2021
rgdaniel wrote:
20 Sep 2021
Drum Sequencer is not a stock device ? It's been in my R10 rack for as long as I can remember, and it's not in my order history as a purchase.
It was free with Reason 10 within a certain time period.
BananaSkins wrote:
20 Sep 2021
tc13 wrote:
20 Sep 2021
I'd like to really know this too.

lowtom

21 Sep 2021

BananaSkins wrote:
20 Sep 2021
tc13 wrote:
20 Sep 2021
You need iOS device and need to download Reason Compact, Take and Figure from the App store.
If this is the first time ever using them, then during sign in/log in process you will get reward points to your RS user account.
It is 15 points per app AFAIK.
:reason: :refill: :re:

BananaSkins

21 Sep 2021

lowtom wrote:
21 Sep 2021
BananaSkins wrote:
20 Sep 2021

You need iOS device and need to download Reason Compact, Take and Figure from the App store.
If this is the first time ever using them, then during sign in/log in process you will get reward points to your RS user account.
It is 15 points per app AFAIK.
Thanks for that, if Figure & Take came out (register them etc) before the Rewards program started then that’s the reason I did not receive any points.
(Maybe they might honour the points if I contact support?)

arqui

21 Sep 2021

I think the update to Reason 12 should be in the rewards store as well ...
      Reason 11 Suite, perpetual license :reason:

Noise
Competition Winner

21 Sep 2021

jamespember wrote:
20 Sep 2021
Hello James, I've been seing other users talking about the expired reward issue. I also went in that same direction a few years :D when rewards came out, and I had a expired reward. Is there anyway to remedy my situation ?

I've been upgrading since version 7 and more or less 170 rack extensions.

Thank you!
Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

Loque

21 Sep 2021

Noise wrote:
21 Sep 2021
jamespember wrote:
20 Sep 2021
Hello James, I've been seing other users talking about the expired reward issue. I also went in that same direction a few years :D when rewards came out, and I had a expired reward. Is there anyway to remedy my situation ?

Thank you!
Whats next? Reward points for all ever payed RE and Refills?

Guys...seriously... :cool:
Reason12, Win10

MrFigg
Competition Winner

21 Sep 2021

Loque wrote:
21 Sep 2021
Noise wrote:
21 Sep 2021

Thank you!

I bought some cheese today.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Loque

21 Sep 2021

MrFigg wrote:
21 Sep 2021
Loque wrote:
21 Sep 2021

Maybe they now have a reward card. Go back, spit out the chees and request some points for it :thumbup:
Reason12, Win10

MrFigg
Competition Winner

21 Sep 2021

Loque wrote:
21 Sep 2021
MrFigg wrote:
21 Sep 2021

Maybe they now have a reward card. Go back, spit out the chees and request some points for it :thumbup:
It cost less than €9 :(
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Noise
Competition Winner

21 Sep 2021

Loque wrote:
21 Sep 2021
MrFigg wrote:
21 Sep 2021

U guys don't get it, I need 171 rack extensions! (and cheese) :D
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

helmutson

21 Sep 2021

Can I use my reward points for the R12 update (perpetual) ?

... Sorry, I noticed I can't ... of course not :(
Last edited by helmutson on 21 Sep 2021, edited 1 time in total.

jamespember
Reason Studios

21 Sep 2021

Noise wrote:
21 Sep 2021
jamespember wrote:
20 Sep 2021

Thank you!
Hi, sorry I'm not entirely following. Are you referring to these expiration rules? https://help.reasonstudios.com/hc/en-us ... -Vouchers-

BananaSkins

21 Sep 2021

Yes it states…
Reward Points will expire 1 year (365 days) after received, if unused.

It would help; if you are not going to change this 1 year expiration to implement an email notification process which tells you when you are getting near any expiration period…so Reason users don’t miss out as obviously so many have…

Noise
Competition Winner

21 Sep 2021

jamespember wrote:
21 Sep 2021
...Hi, sorry I'm not entirely following. Are you referring to these expiration rules? https://help.reasonstudios.com/hc/en-us ... -Vouchers-
Thank you James for pointing that out, didn't know about the yearly expiration. I was only aware of the Reward expiration ( 1 month). I'm informed now.

AttenuationHz

21 Sep 2021

Reward points expire? This is news to me thought they never expire! At least that's what I thought I remembered when they were introduced. I must be missing lots of reward points so!

The rewards page doesn't say anything about reward points expiring! This needs to be fixed.
Vouchers expiring it does, that is why I didn't exchange them for vouchers.

Opera Snapshot_2021-09-21_181701_www.reasonstudios.com.png
Opera Snapshot_2021-09-21_181701_www.reasonstudios.com.png (155.22 KiB) Viewed 3102 times
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

BananaSkins

21 Sep 2021

AttenuationHz wrote:
21 Sep 2021
Reward points expire? This is news to me thought they never expire! At least that's what I thought I remembered when they were introduced. I must be missing lots of reward points so!

The rewards page doesn't say anything about reward points expiring! This needs to be fixed.

Link above takes you to this:
Attachments
EEEFE24E-ECCA-401F-96E0-25F640AA42AB.jpeg
EEEFE24E-ECCA-401F-96E0-25F640AA42AB.jpeg (143.75 KiB) Viewed 3097 times

MrFigg
Competition Winner

21 Sep 2021

BananaSkins wrote:
21 Sep 2021
AttenuationHz wrote:
21 Sep 2021

Link above takes you to this:
He said there was no mention on the Rewards page. And he’s right.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information