All RS Rack Extensions are now in the Rewards Shop

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
MrFigg
Competition Winner

17 Sep 2021

jamespember wrote:
17 Sep 2021
MrFigg wrote:
17 Sep 2021

Nope. €15. I’ve bought loads of €9 REs and got 0 points.
Hmm, OK thanks for that info. Will see what I can do.
Hahahahaha. If you give me a point for every €9 purchase I’ve made I’ll be able to buy Friktion twice :)
Seriously though James push them on that €100 voucher if you can. €125 makes no sense.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

diminished
Competition Winner

17 Sep 2021

MrFigg wrote:
17 Sep 2021
Hahahahaha. If you give me a point for every €9 purchase I’ve made I’ll be able to buy Friktion twice :)
This tbh :D
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

jamespember
Reason Studios

17 Sep 2021

MrFigg wrote:
17 Sep 2021
jamespember wrote:
17 Sep 2021

Hmm, OK thanks for that info. Will see what I can do.
Seriously though James push them on that €100 voucher if you can. €125 makes no sense.
:D It's on my list of things to get onto on Monday.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

17 Sep 2021

jamespember wrote:
17 Sep 2021
MrFigg wrote:
17 Sep 2021

Are you suggesting it might get backdated. Wouldn’t that be a whole lot of work? Don’t know…maybe you can do it automatically somehow?
Thanks for fixing this stuff James. You’re doing a good job.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MrFigg
Competition Winner

17 Sep 2021

“Receive 5% back in Reward Points for every purchase you make in the Reason Studios shop. “

Just saying :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

jamespember
Reason Studios

17 Sep 2021

MrFigg wrote:
17 Sep 2021
jamespember wrote:
17 Sep 2021

Are you suggesting it might get backdated. Wouldn’t that be a whole lot of work? Don’t know…maybe you can do it automatically somehow?
Oh, no I think backdating would be virtually impossible :D But thanks! Appreciate the kind words.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

17 Sep 2021

jamespember wrote:
17 Sep 2021
MrFigg wrote:
17 Sep 2021

Oh, no I think backdating would be virtually impossible :D But thanks! Appreciate the kind words.
That’s a shame…I just checked and if I’d got a point for all my €9 and €10 purchases since Rewards was introduced I’d be over the 125. Currently standing on 115 points.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MrFigg
Competition Winner

17 Sep 2021

Anyway…screw it. Have a good weekend James. See you back here bright and early Monday morning :):):).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MarkTarlton

17 Sep 2021

MrFigg wrote:
17 Sep 2021
jamespember wrote:
17 Sep 2021

That’s a shame…I just checked and if I’d got a point for all my €9 and €10 purchases since Rewards was introduced I’d be over the 125. Currently standing on 115 points.
They just need to axe the idea of using vouchers and regardless of what increment you have, it can count towards the price of anything in the rewards shop, would alleviate the confusion of a lot of the rewards shop, like combining points, expiration, losing points, etc...

dhruan

17 Sep 2021

So we can't combine the vouchers nor can we get a fair shake with the 125€ one (Shit, I would use one for a single 109€ item if allowed. But the hell will I test it out as the "cashed in" vouchers will expire)...

So, they use the vouchers to push us to pay an XX€ amount for stuff instead of treating the points as is. What a bunch of bullshit. I will sit on my points until this is sorted out. As in, if RS is going to equate points with currency, they should be as flexible to use as currency, without any bullshit schemes that make us pay some perceived "minimum profitable amount" for the shit that we have the points for. As in, we like already paid for this shit and also, these are digital products, FFS. GFYS...
soundcloud.com/armsgrade

dhruan

17 Sep 2021

You really are flailing with your pricing schemes, aren't you, Reason Studios? Well, you know what, that is a really good way to alienate your longer-term customers (since 2005 or so), who have poured thousands upon thousands of euros into your company during that time. I just bought an RE for 39€ just to support the developer of that RE but all of this waffling about and whatnot is not really inspiring that much confidence in the core product itself. I honestly hope that you get your act together. I love Reason but the recent stuff is starting to give me reasons to resent you guys. Don't do that.
soundcloud.com/armsgrade

Mistro17

17 Sep 2021

Billy+ wrote:
14 Sep 2021

Also would definitely be interested to see

Disco School
Soul School 1&2

Available
+1 on those REs please :-) I been wanting the Disco and Soul School for a long time.

Aquila

18 Sep 2021

Nice to hear James acknowledging requests for redeeming reward points on upgrades.

It'd be just my luck though, that if it does get implemented, it'd be after the price changes :lol:

Oper-8

18 Sep 2021

Oh OK, it's only the REs from Reason Studios. I rushed to the store thinking *all* REs were there, so I thought I had missed something, since I was still seeing the same devices as before...
OK, so nothing new, as usual.

As for suggestions :
- Give us more points for loyalty - based on seniority, for instance. In case you didn't notice, devices are far from cheap (and soon, so will be upgrades...), therefore a couple of bonus points (like, for loyal long-time users) from time to time wouldn't be too much.
Sync music : Pond5 | Sound design : Vimeo | Ambient, Downtempo : Oper-8 | Shoegaze, Synthwave : Fake Luxury

jamespember
Reason Studios

20 Sep 2021

MrFigg wrote:
17 Sep 2021

Update. The 100 point voucher is now live.

lowtom

20 Sep 2021

jamespember wrote:
20 Sep 2021
So great! :thumbup:
:reason: :refill: :re:

Adabler
Competition Winner

20 Sep 2021

jamespember wrote:
20 Sep 2021
YES! You guys are awesome!
:reason: 12, Win10

MrFigg
Competition Winner

20 Sep 2021

jamespember wrote:
20 Sep 2021
MrFigg wrote:
17 Sep 2021

:):):):)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MrFigg
Competition Winner

20 Sep 2021

Oper-8 wrote:
18 Sep 2021

As for suggestions :
- Give us more points for loyalty - based on seniority, for instance. In case you didn't notice, devices are far from cheap (and soon, so will be upgrades...), therefore a couple of bonus points (like, for loyal long-time users) from time to time wouldn't be too much.
What??!!! Why???! You’re really joking now man right???
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

JohnnyFave

20 Sep 2021

Gotta say, this new development on the Rewards has been MOST welcome. I finally used some of my (previously useless) Rewards to get Algoritm. Happy Reasoner here.

Great job @‪jamespember‬. Some warm light is beginning to shine on Reasoners and, based on reading comments in the Forum as of late, the crowd has a positive and pleasant buzz goin' on.

Go ahead ReasonStudios, make our year (a greater one)! Cheers to the team!

tc13

20 Sep 2021

Just sign up with Figure and Take and you have 30 points for free...

Oper-8 wrote:
18 Sep 2021
Oh OK, it's only the REs from Reason Studios. I rushed to the store thinking *all* REs were there, so I thought I had missed something, since I was still seeing the same devices as before...
OK, so nothing new, as usual.

As for suggestions :

Oper-8

20 Sep 2021

Oh, that's good to know - thanks for the tip ! Unfortunately, I don't own any iOS device but I'll think about these apps if I switch from Android one day.
Thanks again !
Sync music : Pond5 | Sound design : Vimeo | Ambient, Downtempo : Oper-8 | Shoegaze, Synthwave : Fake Luxury

jamespember
Reason Studios

20 Sep 2021

JohnnyFave wrote:
20 Sep 2021
Gotta say, this new development on the Rewards has been MOST welcome. I finally used some of my (previously useless) Rewards to get Algoritm. Happy Reasoner here.

Great job @‪jamespember‬. Some warm light is beginning to shine on Reasoners and, based on reading comments in the Forum as of late, the crowd has a positive and pleasant buzz goin' on.

Go ahead ReasonStudios, make our year (a greater one)! Cheers to the team!
Glad to hear! :thumbup:

AnotherMathias

20 Sep 2021

Awesome - I think this makes me FINALLY become hopefully that things really ARE changing for the better over at Reason Studios.

Quick question for James: When getting one of the Umpf devices using rewards, do you still get the free Drum Sequencer player?
The website says that you don't get the player free with subscriptions, rent-to-own, or rigs. But what about using rewards?

jamespember
Reason Studios

20 Sep 2021

AnotherMathias wrote:
20 Sep 2021
Awesome - I think this makes me FINALLY become hopefully that things really ARE changing for the better over at Reason Studios.

Quick question for James: When getting one of the Umpf devices using rewards, do you still get the free Drum Sequencer player?
The website says that you don't get the player free with subscriptions, rent-to-own, or rigs. But what about using rewards?
Hello and thank you for those kind words! Hmm, good question. I am unsure of what you are talking about actually regarding Drum Seq.

Did we used to give away Drum Seq with the Umpf devices? Must be before my time if so. Nothing I am aware of, or can see in the setup currently - unless I am missing some deeply buried logic in the shop code :lol:

• Information