Algoritm help please

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
moneykube

18 Sep 2021

after finally being able to use rewards for something I wanted, using all but 55 of my reward points, I did a search for Algorithm extra user made patches... 1252 entries for Algoritm... can anyone direct me to the thread where people were submitting patches they made for the synth? Weird my post about my excitement in getting the synth for 14 CAD got locked after I posted about my excitement... I guess wrong thread???? seems odd to me. I broke both my wrists, thumb and back falling 20 feet onto metal and concrete >renovating my home.(got out of hospital yesterday and a long recovery to come !) ... so currently going through 1252 entries is quite painful. ANYONE??? I missed a week of posts to find the correct one it seems
Last edited by moneykube on 18 Sep 2021, edited 1 time in total.
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

aeox
Competition Winner

18 Sep 2021

moneykube wrote:
18 Sep 2021
after finally being able to use rewards for something I wanted, using all but 55 of my reward points, I did a search for Algorithm extra user made patches... 1252 entries for Algoritm... can anyone direct me to the thread where people were submitting patches they made for the synth? Weird my post about my excitement in getting the synth for 14 CAD got locked after I posted about my excitement... I guess wrong thread???? seems odd to me. I broke both my wrists, thumb and back falling 20 feet onto metal and concrete >renovating my home.(got out of hospital yesterday and a long recovery to come !) ... so currently going through 1252 entries is quite painful. ANYONE??? I missed a week of posts to find the correct one it seems
Hey man.. sorry to hear about your accident. I hope your recovery goes as smoothly as possible and you have ways to manage the pain.

thedjjudah

18 Sep 2021

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/browse/?q=algoritm

That might be what you're looking for, it might not. I hope this helps you. If you need me to scroll through the 1252 patches, let me know.

BTW I am sorry to hear that happened to you. I will pray for a speedy recovery. :puf_smile:

StephenHutchinson

18 Sep 2021

moneykube wrote:
18 Sep 2021
Sorry to hear about your accident. I do hope you recover soon. I'm just curious if you have a direct link for the "1252 entries" of Algoritm patches. I'd be very curious to have a look, if that's not too much trouble. :puf_smile: Thanks in advance.
:reason: Reason User Since Version 1.0
:refill: Reason Sound Design & Content Creation
Sound Dimension https://www.sounddimension.io

ReFiils: Ambientia Cinematic Soundscapes | String Theory (Friktion) | Algoritmo (Algoritm)

moneykube

19 Sep 2021

StephenHutchinson wrote:
18 Sep 2021
moneykube wrote:
18 Sep 2021
Sorry to hear about your accident. I do hope you recover soon. I'm just curious if you have a direct link for the "1252 entries" of Algoritm patches. I'd be very curious to have a look, if that's not too much trouble. :puf_smile: Thanks in advance.
sorry> I meant when I search Algoritm in general I find 1250 entries pop up about it.... I know there is a thread where people posted some patches, but can not find it unless I painstaking try to scroll thrower all 1250 entries that show up when searching for posts on the synth. I apologize for my bad wording... I doubt there is more then a small fraction of patches made by users on the thread I am looking for. but knew I had seen a thread that had a handful... pain killers and pain in general>caused me to type this wrong. :oops: Thanks to all that wished me well in this painful time I am going through currently!

StephenHutchinson

19 Sep 2021

moneykube wrote:
19 Sep 2021
StephenHutchinson wrote:
18 Sep 2021

sorry> I meant when I search Algoritm in general I find 1250 entries pop up about it.... I know there is a thread where people posted some patches, but can not find it unless I painstaking try to scroll thrower all 1250 entries that show up when searching for posts on the synth. I apologize for my bad wording... I doubt there is more then a small fraction of patches made by users on the thread I am looking for. but knew I had seen a thread that had a handful... pain killers and pain in general>caused me to type this wrong. :oops: Thanks to all that wished me well in this painful time I am going through currently!
Oh, no worries, now I understand. No apologies necessary. Sometimes it's hard to keep track of where people are uploading patches to. I can fully understand how annoying it can be to try and find stuff like that. I'm going to send you a PM or DM or whatever it is called these days.

ReFiils: Ambientia Cinematic Soundscapes | String Theory (Friktion) | Algoritmo (Algoritm)

StephenHutchinson

19 Sep 2021

[Moneykube]

PM/DM and email sent. :puf_smile:

moneykube

20 Sep 2021

email and DM sent back. Thank you VERY much.

StephenHutchinson

20 Sep 2021

moneykube wrote:
20 Sep 2021
email and DM sent back. Thank you VERY much.
Thanks for the email, and email replied back. You're very welcome. :puf_smile:

• Information