All RS Rack Extensions are now in the Rewards Shop

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
artotaku

15 Sep 2021

jamespember wrote:
14 Sep 2021
Hi everyone

I know that this has been requested for a long time so I am happy to announce that all the Reason Studios Rack Extensions are now available in the Rewards Shop. For those of you unaware, there is a loyalty program where you earn Reward Points for certain activities (sign up, purchases in the shop etc), which can be converted into voucher/discount codes. You can see your current reward points and all of that here: https://www.reasonstudios.com/rewards

All RS REs in Reward Shop: https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rewa ... &sort=date

Whilst we are on the topic, what else would you like to see from the Rewards Shop/Loyalty Program in general?

PS. Please let me know if we missed anything or if you run into any issues with the new products and voucher codes etc.
Thanks for that. I wasn´t very interested in Reward points since whenever I looked there was never an interesting RE that I wanted to buy or they were all > 100 EUR.
Now, I got Pattern Mutator.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

15 Sep 2021

Zoetrope now added to rewards.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Arrant
Competition Winner

15 Sep 2021

Do you get any reward points for subscribing to R+?

jamespember
Reason Studios

15 Sep 2021

Arrant wrote:
15 Sep 2021
No, not currently, but you probably should, and this is also on the list of things we're looking at.

AttenuationHz

15 Sep 2021

jamespember wrote:
15 Sep 2021
Arrant wrote:
15 Sep 2021
No, not currently, but you probably should, and this is also on the list of things we're looking at.
Does Rent-To-Own fall into that category also?
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

MrFigg
Competition Winner

15 Sep 2021

AttenuationHz wrote:
15 Sep 2021
jamespember wrote:
15 Sep 2021

Does Rent-To-Own fall into that category also?
If you subscribe on a monthly basis as opposed to yearly would you get rewards points every month? So many questions as yet unanswered hahahaha.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

integerpoet

15 Sep 2021

DaveyG wrote:
15 Sep 2021
If they keep going we'll be in danger of running out of stuff to complain about. :lol:
Hold my beer.

joeyluck

15 Sep 2021

jamespember wrote:
15 Sep 2021
Thanks everyone, this is honestly really helpful. I'm hearing a couple of things come up multiple times:

- Reason upgrades?
- Increase or remove the max limit of points per transaction (currently 50/$50)
- Look into better currency support
- Currently vouchers cannot be used on items that are on sale - review this policy
- Should vouchers expire after 60 days?

I'll run a short evaluation internally and talk to the right people and see what I can come up with. Again, can't promise anything, but can promise to look into it! Thanks all.
For the record, if part of the consideration to include Reason upgrades in the Rewards shop is only if they are NFR licenses, I think that would be fine IMO. Maybe selling transferrable Reason licenses in the Rewards shop wouldn't be an issue? But just throwing that out there if it's a road block.

strangers
Competition Winner

15 Sep 2021

This was a surprise to see. I've been sitting on another $50 voucher and almost used it last week when the price of ProjectSAM dropped. A quick demo of the RE kept the voucher nice and dusty for future use. I recently picked up StringWerk which I like a lot more. I'll be curious to see what else gets added. I wouldn't mind seeing some effects make there way into the mix. Already have plenty of synths and no real need for players devices.

Kypresso

15 Sep 2021

Lol, i've owned reason for about 3 years and never knew they even had a rewards program.

Why aren't people getting rewards automatically when they create a reason account?

Loque

16 Sep 2021

Kypresso wrote:
15 Sep 2021
Lol, i've owned reason for about 3 years and never knew they even had a rewards program.

Why aren't people getting rewards automatically when they create a reason account?
For buying Reason probably...
Reason12, Win10

Tiny Montgomery

16 Sep 2021

Hello James

When the items are on sale is this price reflected in the item listing in rewards?

Thanks

MrFigg
Competition Winner

16 Sep 2021

Tiny Montgomery wrote:
16 Sep 2021
Hello James

When the items are on sale is this price reflected in the item listing in rewards?

Thanks
When anything in the Rewards section has gone on sale in the past it has always been removed until the sale is over. One of the requests being looked into (above) is to have them remain so that vouchers can be used on sale prices.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

akeia

16 Sep 2021

It is a bit misleading that on the rewards page and my personal rewards overview the conditions for the rewards are not described fully. One has to dig into the support system to find out about the limitations (only one voucher, no promotion combination,...). Maybe I have overlooked something but the new web pages in general totally confuse me.

jamespember
Reason Studios

16 Sep 2021

MrFigg wrote:
16 Sep 2021
Tiny Montgomery wrote:
16 Sep 2021
Hello James

Thanks
When anything in the Rewards section has gone on sale in the past it has always been removed until the sale is over. One of the requests being looked into (above) is to have them remain so that vouchers can be used on sale prices.
Yeah as said above, currently reward vouchers can't be used for on-sale products. This has more to do with our 3P dev agreements than anything. We are looking into if we can improve a bunch of this.

Tiny Montgomery

16 Sep 2021

Thanks for the responses lads. Yeah I was mulling over how best to use my points to get Friktion and the other two new REs before sub ends. Actually it was Mr Figgs other thread that made me look for the first time and I have the princely sum of 75 points!

Yonatan

17 Sep 2021

DaveyG wrote:
15 Sep 2021
Yonatan wrote:
15 Sep 2021
RS is really on the go to building a better experience and service for the users.
Communicating roadmap and expanding Reward shop. Keep going! 🙏🏼
If they keep going we'll be in danger of running out of stuff to complain about. :lol:
They fixed it fast by introducing a price jump.

jamespember
Reason Studios

17 Sep 2021

Update: We now added a 125$€ option -- viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7524757

Zac

17 Sep 2021

Quick question: it says that reward points are accrued at 5% of purchase. 5‰ of £9 (the lowest tier RE) is 0.45. So would that be rounded down to zero points or up to 1 point?

Thanks.

jamespember
Reason Studios

17 Sep 2021

Zac wrote:
17 Sep 2021
Quick question: it says that reward points are accrued at 5% of purchase. 5‰ of £9 (the lowest tier RE) is 0.45. So would that be rounded down to zero points or up to 1 point?

Thanks.
It should round up to 1.

Adabler
Competition Winner

17 Sep 2021

jamespember wrote:
17 Sep 2021
Zac wrote:
17 Sep 2021

Thanks.
It should round up to 1.
Are you sure? I am pretty certain 9EUR purchases will not get you an award point, though it's been a while since I did it and things may have changed. Also, you may be more in the know compared to my faulty memory. :)
:reason: 12, Win10

jamespember
Reason Studios

17 Sep 2021

Adabler wrote:
17 Sep 2021
jamespember wrote:
17 Sep 2021

It should round up to 1.
Are you sure? I am pretty certain 9EUR purchases will not get you an award point, though it's been a while since I did it and things may have changed. Also, you may be more in the know compared to my faulty memory. :)
It should be, but I'd have to double check again!

MrFigg
Competition Winner

17 Sep 2021

jamespember wrote:
17 Sep 2021
Adabler wrote:
17 Sep 2021

Nope. €15. I’ve bought loads of €9 REs and got 0 points.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MrFigg
Competition Winner

17 Sep 2021

…actually here’s a reply I got to my question in that matter 3 years ago.

“Bought RE for €9 so 0.45 points rounded up to 1? Shows 0 points for last purchase. No big deal. Just wondered :)

3 years ago
Hello

You got 1 reward point for your purchase of Synapse AP-12 Analog Phaser which was 15 Euro while Synapse DC-2 Dual Chorus that cost 9 Euro gave 0 reward points.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

jamespember
Reason Studios

17 Sep 2021

MrFigg wrote:
17 Sep 2021
jamespember wrote:
17 Sep 2021

Nope. €15. I’ve bought loads of €9 REs and got 0 points.
Hmm, OK thanks for that info. Will see what I can do.

• Information