(Lofi Electronica) Absence

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Harpuia

11 Sep 2021

Uh hi.

Here's an EP I worked on for quite a while. It's really, really hard to categorize, it has elements of lofi hiphop, vaporwave/dreampunk, and bits of dubstep (?) thrown in there.

The general idea was sampling my own unfinished ideas and chucking them through sample manglers (Fieldscaper, Fritz, Torsion), then arranging the results into a coherent song structure. Some of the songs went through a lot of revisions (especially Seraphim, of which the only piece that survived from the start was a pad in the background, in fact, Veined, the track in my signature, was a demo of Seraphim).

I hope you enjoy : )

Axiom 23

13 Sep 2021

Hi!

I listened to your ep and liked it. Quiet hours at night at my work and some spare time to listen to some music. I was somehow reminded of the cartoon Salad fingers from way back in internet history when hearing your music. If you dont know of Salad fingers (i'm sure you do) check for it on youtube. Anyhow, i liked listen to your music. It felt likes something diffrent, and that is a good thing in my world. Take care!

Popey
Competition Winner

19 Sep 2021

Cool tracks 👍. My favourite was definitely stormwalker, loved how it started out really cinematic and broke into a funky style. Good work

Harpuia

19 Sep 2021

Axiom 23 wrote:
13 Sep 2021
Hi!

I listened to your ep and liked it. Quiet hours at night at my work and some spare time to listen to some music. I was somehow reminded of the cartoon Salad fingers from way back in internet history when hearing your music. If you dont know of Salad fingers (i'm sure you do) check for it on youtube. Anyhow, i liked listen to your music. It felt likes something diffrent, and that is a good thing in my world. Take care!
I had heard of salad fingers before, but hadn't watched any before now. I can hear the resemblance in the soundtrack for sure. I'm glad you liked it : )

Take care!

• Information