(Dec 2022 Sale) Alien Seed Tech's KRON and ARCUS on sale

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
starship
RE Developer

11 Sep 2021

Kind of a late warning, sorry. :)

A note on the HD graphics: it's in progress and there are issues, some of which are beyond my control but I have reported (like there are issues with previous Reason versions) and some of which I haven't gotten around to fixing yet (like the glass is messed up in R12).

And.. I'm still seriously behind on releasing a number of things, largely b/c of this long covid BS. :) Apologies! I haven't abandoned anything. :)

RoryM0

11 Sep 2021

Nice one. I've been back and forth on picking this up for a while... But feel like I'm now ready for this monolith in my rack :)

zoidkirb

11 Sep 2021

Kron and Combi 2 have been a modulation dream come true.
I'm working on a pretty simple combi that feeds 2 krons into the combis 8 extra cv's. I assign the kron lfo mid points to rotaries on the combi, and now have 8 extra rotaries that behave like the combinators 4 original rotaries.
I call it the kronbinator.

starship
RE Developer

11 Sep 2021

Sweet, glad to hear this! :)

The ARCUS IMO would be really useful with the combi, and that's kind of why I made it. Well, it's also pretty useful in a combi when you run out of CV Ins on it too. :)

Cheers!

Re8et
Competition Winner

18 Sep 2021

starship wrote:
11 Sep 2021
Kind of a late warning, sorry. :)

A note on the HD graphics: it's in progress and there are issues, some of which are beyond my control but I have reported (like there are issues with previous Reason versions) and some of which I haven't gotten around to fixing yet (like the glass is messed up in R12).

And.. I'm still seriously behind on releasing a number of things, largely b/c of this long covid BS. :) Apologies! I haven't abandoned anything. :)
Don't worry, there's a bunch of us pretty much still trying to sort the covid bs out, and business going belly up down like popcorns in a microwave.... :redface:
I'm sure new combi plus Kron and Arcus will deliver brand new emotions as some guys will finally cut the purple wire on the thing and end this sxx.

starship
RE Developer

25 Sep 2021

Re8et wrote:
18 Sep 2021
Don't worry, there's a bunch of us pretty much still trying to sort the covid bs out, and business going belly up down like popcorns in a microwave.... :redface:
I'm sure new combi plus Kron and Arcus will deliver brand new emotions as some guys will finally cut the purple wire on the thing and end this sxx.
lol!

Re8et
Competition Winner

22 Jun 2022

New Combi 2.0 out, made a patch with kRON, aUTOTHEORY, Psq Quantizer , and other stuff....

((I know it's lot of devices, so not all could play this___0))
anyway, here it is:

Note randomization, melody fgeneration with Kron, is really nice, lots of randomizers everywhere :D :thumbup:
KRON MELODY GENERATOR [RE8ET].zip
(37.46 KiB) Downloaded 58 times

challism

16 Dec 2022

Looks like these are on sale again for the Holiday Season.
PSDN $19 - "On sale for the holidays"
KRON $39 - "Price reduction and sale!" What was the old price, I don't recall?
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

_andreypetr_

17 Dec 2022

challism wrote:
16 Dec 2022
Looks like these are on sale again for the Holiday Season.
PSDN $19 - "On sale for the holidays"
KRON $39 - "Price reduction and sale!" What was the old price, I don't recall?
Kron was $89 when I bought it.

By the way it's is interesting for me, will PSDN ever be finally updated? If it's not I don't see reasons to buy it now

• Information