The R2R group announces they have cracked Reason 11...but then says they can't

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
challism

09 May 2021

RoryM0 wrote:
08 May 2021
miscend wrote:
08 May 2021
Reason was heavily pirated back when it used serial numbers for copy protection. I don't think that did the trick of bringing more active users into the Reason community.
Indeed. My first experience of Reason was v4 bought from a market stall on the Khao San Road in Bangkok. Cost about $3USD.

It was actually my experiences with R4 that eventually brought be back at v9.2. Long after having discarded the laptop the cracked version was on.

However I'm probably in the minority.
I miss Khao San Road of yesteryear. The police have really cleaned up all that fun illegal stuff. Gotta head over to Chinatown now.

So it's my understanding that R11 still isn't cracked, right? I hope it says that way. And it is very impressive that Reason is the only major DAW that remains uncracked (assuming that statement is true).
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

plaamook

11 May 2021

challism wrote:
09 May 2021
I miss Khao San Road of yesteryear.
Man when I was there last it was still all cassette tapes.
The idea of even having a production laptop back then much less buying cracked gear would have been mind boggling.
Perpetual Reason 12 Beta Tester :reason:

You can check out my music here.
https://m.soundcloud.com/ericholmofficial
Or here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC73uZZ ... 8jqUubzsQg

avasopht
Competition Winner

11 May 2021

plaamook wrote:
11 May 2021
challism wrote:
09 May 2021
I miss Khao San Road of yesteryear.
Man when I was there last it was still all cassette tapes.
The idea of even having a production laptop back then much less buying cracked gear would have been mind boggling.
I used to read books on computers and technology at the library when I was little, and the "portable studio" was basically an 8 track tape recorder.

Our school had a recorder that used both sides of a cassette, giving you the sum total of 4 tracks.

We've come a long way ...

Spasy

09 Sep 2021

So apparently they just cracked Reason 12, it has been leaked & confirmed working by (warez) users

rootwheel

09 Sep 2021

Spasy wrote:
09 Sep 2021
So apparently they just cracked Reason 12, it has been leaked & confirmed working by (warez) users
More than that, they've also cracked Record 1.5.1, Reason 11.3.9 and provided a method for any Rack Extension on the shop to be cracked...

EnochLight

09 Sep 2021

Spasy wrote:
09 Sep 2021
rootwheel wrote:
09 Sep 2021
More than that, they've also cracked Record 1.5.1, Reason 11.3.9 and provided a method for any Rack Extension on the shop to be cracked...
Please read the forum rules. No posts about hacking, cracking or warez.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

• Information