Komplete Kontrol S 61 Mk2 and Reason

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
Soft Enerji

08 Sep 2021

Anyone using this with Reason 12?

I bought one "as new" from ebay a while back and....long story short the seller was dodgy. It was already registered and clearly the item was used so got refunded.

I'm still keen on getting one of these at some point but when I look in Preferences under control surfaces and Add Manually the only thing that shows up under Native Instruments is Audio Kontrol 1.

I've found some bits and pieces online but nothing seems to be conclusive. After the "as new" debacle form ebay I will only buy new but it's a lot of cash to splash so would really like confirmation that it will work.

Any advice much appreciated.

Cheers

Mark

avasopht
Competition Winner

08 Sep 2021

Soft Enerji wrote:
08 Sep 2021
Anyone using this with Reason 12?

I bought one "as new" from ebay a while back and....long story short the seller was dodgy. It was already registered and clearly the item was used so got refunded.

I'm still keen on getting one of these at some point but when I look in Preferences under control surfaces and Add Manually the only thing that shows up under Native Instruments is Audio Kontrol 1.

I've found some bits and pieces online but nothing seems to be conclusive. After the "as new" debacle form ebay I will only buy new but it's a lot of cash to splash so would really like confirmation that it will work.

Any advice much appreciated.

Cheers

Mark
Happened to me.

I explained to them that I bought it as new and shared a link to the listing. They offered to give me a license. I ended up getting a transfer from the seller, but in circumstances like this, they can be reasonable.

• Information