[JACKING HOUSE] BANG MY WALL

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
danc

07 Sep 2021

This is version 1 of BANG MY WALL - needs tidying. But the basic idea is there.
Check my Soundcloud:

gullum

07 Sep 2021

I like it cool build up but for me I think the vocal sample is overused, anyway it a good track

danc

07 Sep 2021

gullum wrote:
07 Sep 2021
I like it cool build up but for me I think the vocal sample is overused, anyway it a good track
Thanks GULLUM ... totally agree about the overused vox ...

Version 2 is now up on SoundCloud and it only uses the vox in the intro and breakdown.

New in V2... I've simplified the intro ... also there is a lot more interesting percussion going on, with more jacking elements and some new musical parts.

I will work on Version 3 next - cleaning up the overall mix and I think the last section needs something new added to keep up the interest.

For those that care ... the bassline is Arturia's DX7 and Serum. Kick is Kick 2. Then there are about 4 melody lines overlapping - using counterpoint to ensure they all sit nicely together... using Diva, Ana 2 and Serum. Plus... this is the first track for ages and ages that I've created in a Major key - I'm normally fixated on Minor. I like the new "happier" vibes it gives me.
Check my Soundcloud:

• Information