(Minimal Tech House) Más Temprano

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
PhillipOrdonez

31 Aug 2021

Nothing but MIMIC Creative Sampler at play here:

:thumbup:

Popey
Competition Winner

31 Aug 2021

Cool track and great timing getting it out the day before 12 is released to wet the appetite for the new sampler ;)

Can i ask if the strange piano type sound that comes in at 1minute is part of a sample or something created with a simple sample with the fx by you? i mean the fact it is almost warbling and i have never heard a sound like that. Its so strange but really good.

PhillipOrdonez

31 Aug 2021

Popey wrote:
31 Aug 2021
Cool track and great timing getting it out the day before 12 is released to wet the appetite for the new sampler ;)

Can i ask if the strange piano type sound that comes in at 1minute is part of a sample or something created with a simple sample with the fx by you? i mean the fact it is almost warbling and i have never heard a sound like that. Its so strange but really good.
Thanks Popey!

I think it is a sample I processed with effects. I know I loaded it into mimic, but I don't remember how I made it before I did that; I'll have to check the project and get back to you 😅

PhillipOrdonez

05 Sep 2021

Alright Popey, just checked. It's a sample I mangled in mimic and then added effects on top. 😃

Popey
Competition Winner

05 Sep 2021

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
05 Sep 2021
Alright Popey, just checked. It's a sample I mangled in mimic and then added effects on top. 😃
Cool thanks for letting me know. My trial runs out friday but I still plan to keep enjoying mimic after work each day till it is gone. It's a great addition to the reason daw 👍

PhillipOrdonez

05 Sep 2021

Absolutely, mimic is excellent 👍💪

• Information