[SOLVED] Not HD

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Rick75

01 Sep 2021

Just sayin' It's not HD throughout the app like Ryan told me. Look:

Also why was my last post on this deleted? It's true, I was also told third party rack extensions would be HD but they're not. Looks like the vendors do have to provide HD artwork.

Baylo

01 Sep 2021

The vendors have always provided HD artwork. You need to resync all your Rack Extensions, and there is a separate help article on getting the SoundIron and Radical Piano devices updated (you need to delete and redownload)

Loque

01 Sep 2021

Sigh... Nobody takes the time to read release notes, but takes time to complain and moan.

Just delete the build in content and redownload it and resync your RE.

Read this for example
https://help.reasonstudios.com/hc/en-us ... what-s-up-
Reason12, Win10

Rick75

01 Sep 2021

Loque wrote:
01 Sep 2021
Sigh... Nobody takes the time to read release notes, but takes time to complain and moan.
Oh like it's to be expected to have to re-install a bunch of stuff after you've install a new version. Whatever dude.

Rick75

01 Sep 2021

Baylo wrote:
01 Sep 2021
The vendors have always provided HD artwork. You need to resync all your Rack Extensions, and there is a separate help article on getting the SoundIron and Radical Piano devices updated (you need to delete and redownload)
Thanks man. Super helpful.

Loque

01 Sep 2021

Rick75 wrote:
01 Sep 2021
Loque wrote:
01 Sep 2021
Oh like it's to be expected to have to re-install a bunch of stuff after you've install a new version. Whatever dude.
Even enough time to spit some poison to ppl who helped you. Whatever dude.
Reason12, Win10

Rick75

01 Sep 2021

Baylo helped me Loque and I thanked him. You made a point of casually insulting me and suggesting I was ignorant - moaning and complaining not reading release notes.

Perhaps in your life you have the time to read copious amounts of release notes every time you download a program. I don't have that time regrettably as a full time carer.

That's not something you made any allowance for, you were just outright dismissive of anyone who would dare to not read release notes. Like that never happens.

Consequently I think for a moderator you are way to quick to get hostile and use language like "spitting poison" which is frankly unduly melodramatic and disappointing for someone trusted to engage and build an online community.

Loque

01 Sep 2021

Rick75 wrote:
01 Sep 2021
Baylo helped me Loque and I thanked him. You made a point of casually insulting me and suggesting I was ignorant - moaning and complaining not reading release notes.

Perhaps in your life you have the time to read copious amounts of release notes every time you download a program. I don't have that time regrettably as a full time carer.

That's not something you made any allowance for, you were just outright dismissive of anyone who would dare to not read release notes. Like that never happens.

Consequently I think for a moderator you are way to quick to get hostile and use language like "spitting poison" which is frankly unduly melodramatic and disappointing for someone trusted to engage and build an online community.
Still enough time for long posts, eh?
Reason12, Win10

Rick75

01 Sep 2021

Loque wrote:
01 Sep 2021
If you call 4 sentences a long post sure Loque.

Anyway thanks for all your help! you're a beautiful human being and it's been a pleasure getting educated by you :thumbup:

tc13

01 Sep 2021

Rick75 wrote:
01 Sep 2021
Loque wrote:
01 Sep 2021
If you call 4 sentences a long post sure Loque.

Anyway thanks for all your help! you're a beautiful human being and it's been a pleasure getting educated by you :thumbup:
Lazy people, really learn how to read some instructions :D

mtbh

01 Sep 2021

Hi, you guys seem knowledgeable. Could you tell me - is there a hotkey for the application zoom? What I want to do, is change the view once in a while so that I can work on a synth in details in zoom mode, and then zoom back out so that I have the full overview of whats going one. Thanks in advance :thumbup:

Baylo

01 Sep 2021

I don't believe so. While I have yet to install R12 myself, my understanding is that the current implementation of zoom is intended to be a set-and-forget adjustment that helps those of us with very high resolution monitors. More dynamic zooming such as you are describing is, I believe, on a wishlist/roadmap somewhere for future consideration.

• Information