Enlightenspeed Summer Sale and Beta Testing

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

18 Aug 2021

Hi Folks,

Hope you are all enjoying a nice summertime as the restrictions are easing a bit!

We've just put all our plugins on sale for the next month at 50% or more off, so grab a bargain while you can :puf_smile: There are a few small updates to some of the older devices that will hopefully happen during this period as well, or very soon after.

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/brow ... peed%20Ltd

Additionally we are very soon going to release the first part of the "replacement" device for Chordbank, called Agnostik. I say first part, but all the coming updates will be in the same device, however they will need to be done in tandem with a second device which is currently in development. So development will be continuous for this, but we need to get some testers onboard; all of our regular testers will of course be added to the group, but I'm going to slim it down and restart the testing group as the landscape has changed a bit around here so freshening stuff up is probably a good idea.

So if you're interested in testing our next couple of products, then please PM us with your RS username so we can add the testing licences, and your ReasonTalk username, as we conduct our testing chat here. Licenses will show by Friday at the latest.

Have fun and stay safe,
Brian

Bes
Competition Winner

18 Aug 2021

chordbank is a good tool, this sounds interesting. :thumbs_up:
- Certified Reason expert

phithegoldenratio

18 Aug 2021

exciting!

will there be a super nice price for owners of Chordbank.. such as it was the case with MeloDramatik?

btw: the sale is awesome. might grab InSpiral... the last Enlightened part needed in my puzzle :puf_bigsmile:

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

19 Aug 2021

phithegoldenratio wrote:
18 Aug 2021

will there be a super nice price for owners of Chordbank.. such as it was the case with MeloDramatik?
That is indeed the plan. At least it will be heavily discounted for Chordbank owners.

At the point where Agnostik (part 1) gets released I'm going to move MeloDramatik, Inspiral and Agnostik on to being available for Rent-To-Own, but this means that the starting prices for each goes to £75 or the equivalent, as this is the lowest that is allowed for RTO. Agnostik should be vouchered the same way MeloDramatik was, but we know what went wrong last time, so this isn't scary yet :puf_bigsmile: The 4th device will turn up later on the same RTO deal but I'll probably then bundle all four together to try and keep the general price a bit more sane as it's adding up a bit.

This way of doing it is really an experimental thing, but it's in response to a lot of requests for them to be available as RTO - I kinda wish that the threshold for doing it was a bit lower though. So, we'll see how it goes, and obviously we'll still do better deals for May Madness and Black Friday.

Hope this informs,
Brian

Timmy Crowne
Competition Winner

19 Aug 2021

PM’ed. I use Chordbank vigorously and without letup! Love to help any way I can.

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

20 Aug 2021

Update on Beta testing:

We’ll start on Monday now, due to restricted PC access today. There’s some graphics stuff that needs basic work before it makes sense to pass it out for testing.

Thanks for all the PM requests so far to get involved, I’ll respond to them on Monday once I have the licenses set up etc 😊

Anyone else wants to join, please just PM me, there’s always room.

Cheers,
Brian

dvdrtldg

21 Aug 2021

Does "summer sale" mean "until end of August"? I want to grab some goodies but won't have the $$ until next weekend

moneykube

21 Aug 2021

videos for InSpiral sold me... my collection of Enlightenspeed racks is now complete.... for now. Thanks :thumbs_up:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

phithegoldenratio

21 Aug 2021

Enlightenspeed wrote:
19 Aug 2021
phithegoldenratio wrote:
18 Aug 2021

That is indeed the plan. At least it will be heavily discounted for Chordbank owners.

At the point where Agnostik (part 1) gets released I'm going to move MeloDramatik, Inspiral and Agnostik on to being available for Rent-To-Own, but this means that the starting prices for each goes to £75 or the equivalent, as this is the lowest that is allowed for RTO. Agnostik should be vouchered the same way MeloDramatik was, but we know what went wrong last time, so this isn't scary yet :puf_bigsmile: The 4th device will turn up later on the same RTO deal but I'll probably then bundle all four together to try and keep the general price a bit more sane as it's adding up a bit.

This way of doing it is really an experimental thing, but it's in response to a lot of requests for them to be available as RTO - I kinda wish that the threshold for doing it was a bit lower though. So, we'll see how it goes, and obviously we'll still do better deals for May Madness and Black Friday.

Hope this informs,
Brian
Yes, that was informative. Another reason to grab Inspiral, while it*s hot !(cheap) :lol:

RTO guidelines seem out of place.. Funny: if you look, there is Kompulsion as RTO for 39 Euros - probably the cheapest.
I think it was more in the beginning and then Panda reduced its price. But it is still available as RTO.
Why can*t they just keep it around that limit. 39 or 4 months 10 Euros seems a good limit.

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

23 Aug 2021

phithegoldenratio wrote:
21 Aug 2021
Enlightenspeed wrote:
19 Aug 2021

Hope this informs,
Brian
Yes, that was informative. Another reason to grab Inspiral, while it*s hot !(cheap) :lol:

RTO guidelines seem out of place.. Funny: if you look, there is Kompulsion as RTO for 39 Euros - probably the cheapest.
I think it was more in the beginning and then Panda reduced its price. But it is still available as RTO.
Why can*t they just keep it around that limit. 39 or 4 months 10 Euros seems a good limit.
I honestly don't know what the rational behind it is, but I'm hoping that I can drop the RTO price on Inspiral at some future date. I know a few others who are lower but I'm not sure if this is because they were done before a certain date etc.

We'll see what happens :D

Licenses will be out in mere minutes btw

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

23 Aug 2021

Ok folks,

Testing licenses are up and all the RT usernames have been added to our beta forum. If anyone who requested it has not received a license or has not yet got access to the Beta forum, please PM me and I'll look into it - everyone should be done, though.

Cheers,
Brian

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

10 Sep 2021

Hey folks,

We have just updated MeloDramatik to v1.2!

This is a very simple update to add a new function called "Use Square Root".

The short of it is that this will do it's algorithm processing as per normal, but then use the square root of the returned value from the algorithm. The end result is that the output tends to be a little more refined - it really is surprising how much adding this trick works! :D

Have fun - and remember that our sale is still on until about the 15th (?), I think...

Cheers,
Brian

• Information