New EP!

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Jagwah

30 Jul 2021

Some of you guys might remember my last and first EP I posted here was quite controversial. I am happy to show my diversity and move past that theme altogether.

Our very own CreativeMind performed and co-wrote the vocals on the first track and I was blown away by his great work and I hope to work with him again :thumbs_up:

This is simply electronica, I have worked very hard to learn and understand how to apply lyricism (story / narrative) to instruments and tell a story through song. It took me from writing music that made little musical sense, to being able to complete songs that others can interpret / accept as music they can understand and feel the emotion in.

I have much to learn about what I produce compared to what a mix engineer will finish with. That way the results will be closer to what I expect, and eventually be on point.

First two tracks are bright and bubbly, I am particularly happy with the second track ‘Nintendo days.’ The 3rd and 4th track are much darker.

Just like the first EP, this was mostly an exercise in finishing and publishing work and I hope to do many more.

The EP is called Nintendo Days:

www.jagwah.bandcamp.com

Any feedback very welcome and thanks for listening!

TheMiles

30 Jul 2021

Great work, enjoyed this a lot. "Prowler" is my favourite. i like the overall 80ish vibe of your EP!

Jagwah

17 Aug 2021

TheMiles wrote:
30 Jul 2021
Great work, enjoyed this a lot. "Prowler" is my favourite. i like the overall 80ish vibe of your EP!
Hey thanks a lot for listening, I had a friend say they liked Prowler most of all too. Good ear recognizing the 80's vibe, I started out with that intention but in the end just went with whatever. Cheers! :)

aeox
Competition Winner

17 Aug 2021

I really like the melody in Prowler! Nice stuff

Jagwah

18 Aug 2021

aeox wrote:
17 Aug 2021
I really like the melody in Prowler! Nice stuff
Cheers big ears!! :thumbup:

strangers
Competition Winner

26 Aug 2021

It's very cohesive for an EP. Nice work I liked 'The Night Stalkers' the most. The first minute reminded me more of Sega music rather than Nintendo but still a really cool piece.

• Information