(offer expired)

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
bitley

11 Aug 2021

(deleted)

https://bitleysounds.com

welcome & spread the word!
Last edited by bitley on 22 Aug 2021, edited 2 times in total.

bitley

11 Aug 2021

(deleted)
Last edited by bitley on 22 Aug 2021, edited 1 time in total.

jam-s

11 Aug 2021

@Bitley: Congratulations to finishing half a century and all the best for the next one.

In case some of you have not bought WBF R2, yet, now is a very good time to pick it up. It's a really great value (esp. for this low price).

bitley

11 Aug 2021

Thank you so much, and I still feel like I'm like 16, at best ;-) Life moves so so so quickly! I hope to hear new music from new users! :-)

eusti

11 Aug 2021

Congrats, Bitley!!!

D.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

11 Aug 2021

Happy birthday Patrick.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

bitley

11 Aug 2021

November guys but I will remember it on that day :-) The big question: Is age just a number? To some. Where others are blinded by it. Typically "he's old so he must be unaware of" [insert anything here]

madmacman

11 Aug 2021

Happy birthday Patrick!

Just received my WBF R2 Download link.

I already bought that basic Fairlight Sample Refill years ago. But I hesitated way too long until today to upgrade.

Cheers

bitley

11 Aug 2021

Excellent! :) You are in for a ride!

freddykr

12 Aug 2021

Grattis på 50års dagen Patrick!!!

bitley

12 Aug 2021

Haha tackar. :)

madmacman

12 Aug 2021

bitley wrote:
11 Aug 2021
- as I'm turning 50 in a couple of months
bitley wrote:
11 Aug 2021
November guys but I will remember it on that day :-)
Ouch I just realized it. :?

I hope to congratulate in advance does not give bad karma :lol:

bitley

12 Aug 2021

No worries at ALL! Supporting small developers always gives huge karma :)

By the way, going to Bitley On Spotify to check out some of my zillions of tracks is, besides getting my sound libraries, the finest form of appreciation you can ever give me. :clap: :thumbup: Big thanks in advance for that. I follow the statistics on listeners countries etc so it's very easy to see if someone from Japan, Spain or so listens to a few tracks. The dream scenario is of course floods of listeners. Some day!

bitley

14 Aug 2021

(deleted)
Last edited by bitley on 22 Aug 2021, edited 2 times in total.

bitley

14 Aug 2021

I will look at the thread again on my birthday :) Thank you!

MrFigg
Competition Winner

14 Aug 2021

bitley wrote:
14 Aug 2021
Start a new one. :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

bitley

14 Aug 2021

MrFigg wrote:
14 Aug 2021
bitley wrote:
14 Aug 2021
I expect all fans to show up outside my door. ;)

MrFigg
Competition Winner

14 Aug 2021

bitley wrote:
14 Aug 2021
MrFigg wrote:
14 Aug 2021

I expect all fans to show up outside my door. ;)
Look out your window man. I’m already there with my night vision goggles in hand.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

moneykube

14 Aug 2021

another sale ... under the wire... looking forward for the manual link for way beyond fairlight r2 :thumbs_up:
(edit) and boom link arrived in seconds ! Thanks Bitley
curious... what date was r2 released?
are the sounds in Bitley's WBFR2X Additions included in R2?
if these are extra sounds how many sounds are in Bitley's WBFR2X Additions and what is size of refill?
I found no information on it on that page.
EDIT 2... it's weird... first I try to download the refill unzipped... and then zipped... both times in the final 3 seconds the network connection gets lost for some odd reason... sigh... long download attempt 3
hmmm 3rd try same result 7 seconds before download complete network connection is lost >using safari... I guess Iwill see if similar thing happens in chrome
Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 7.04.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 7.04.07 PM.png (66.54 KiB) Viewed 3900 times
Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 7.04.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 7.04.59 PM.png (67.17 KiB) Viewed 3898 times
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

bitley

14 Aug 2021

Um, strange, never heard anyone have issues with this actually. Have you got plenty of available hard disk space and no disk faults? Perhaps try a search on the disk with the built in hard disk tools (applications/tool applications or similar) to see you don't get any error reports. SSD drive? Network cable or wireless? Wireless standard or 5 Ghz? I never get satisfying results with the 5 Ghz option on my wifi.

Edit; I've issued a new download link for you, via email.

bitley

14 Aug 2021

moneykube (edited for ease of responding) wrote:
14 Aug 2021
curious...

1. what date was r2 released?

2. are the sounds in Bitley's WBFR2X Additions included in R2?

3. if these are extra sounds how many sounds are in Bitley's WBFR2X Additions and what is size of refill?

I found no information on it on that page.
A good cause for updating the site, thanks!

1. Some time around May 2016 if I remember correctly.

2. No, R2X is a later add-on to R2.

3. This was the subject of a huge debate on here as I introduced it as "a thousand new patches for WBF R2" without properly counting :-)

It contains:

1. A main refill called WBF R2X Additionals
2. 8 bonus refills including Deep Mining etc.
3. A large chunk of patches for Kontakt (from the Fairlight Kontakt library)
4. Three patches for Omnisphere II

(I will make sure to count these through so that I won't claim it's 1000 new patches should there be 796, 989 or 1357 patches in there.)

bitley

14 Aug 2021

R2X data

Size 1,17 Gb

Number of patches; 1410

moneykube

15 Aug 2021

bitley wrote:
14 Aug 2021
Um, strange, never heard anyone have issues with this actually. Have you got plenty of available hard disk space and no disk faults? Perhaps try a search on the disk with the built in hard disk tools (applications/tool applications or similar) to see you don't get any error reports. SSD drive? Network cable or wireless? Wireless standard or 5 Ghz? I never get satisfying results with the 5 Ghz option on my wifi.

Edit; I've issued a new download link for you, via email.
a watched kettle never boils... took a short nap a ran a download of the refill option and the zip option and both worked in chrome :thumbup:
not sure why safari had so much problems , but with all my recent apple problems I guess I am not surprised their app failed to download... thanks for sending another link... will make sure all works and likely bite on WBF R2X.
(I sort of remember that argument, but thought it was over another of your refills)
Oh no errors on SSD drive, Loads of space open, network cable, and we don't have 5G out in homes here in small town Saskatchewan... I chalk it up as another annoying apple issue. My list has grown long after many problems with a Mac mini I bought from day 1... 2 logic boards later there still seems to be odd issues going on with the mini... the list is long and support seems clueless... LOL I think apple hates me... likely talked to 250 support staff that all have different solutions... some work and some things are still acting oddly. Before logic board 1 was replaced the Mac mini fried SIX different hard drives costing me about a $1000 in replacement drives,( it sent power to powered drives and fried them > but paranoid me makes 2 hard drive copies of every drive so loss of data was minimal) $180 in gas travelling to apple stores and a minimum of 18 hours of waisted time to travel to and from the apple stores ( I have lost count how many hours waisted talking to support... recopying data lost, resetting up 3 versions of the Mac mini and having to reset many of my purchased plugin activations... each time a new logic board was put in I had to wait 21+ hours for all of logic files and GarageBand files to be redownloaded even though they should have been in my time machine back up)... Apple has lost my respect big time and wasted far too much of my time narrowing down the problems... It was and is an unbelievable experience, this is continuing as I write this and has gone on for a year and a half( today they refused to call me back)... worked with Macs professionally for 25 to 30 years on multiple platforms...used to trouble shoot Macs at professional studios with multiple Macs and I have owned 10 different ones... most still work... in all my time using apple... I have seen nothing like it ever :exclamation: They fell to a new low after Job's passed away, and seem to be continuing a steady decline in quality and support ever since. :( :shock:

moneykube

15 Aug 2021

bitley wrote:
14 Aug 2021
R2X data

Size 1,17 Gb

Number of patches; 1410
interested... just checked a few patches in way beyond fairlight r2... the few I just tested sound awesome... thanks Bitley and happy future birthday... lol I'd say things get better after 50, but can't... I have found that process to be a steady decline as well :lol:
Dog walking time, and then you will be making another sale today ! :clap: (edit)Just bought it ... now dog walking time. OH ya heads up... after purchasing through PayPal and clicking return to merchant> it said the page did not exist for some odd reason... it returned to your page for the first purchase. I see you updated the info on your page :thumbs_up:

• Information