Can't login

List your suggestions here for the reasontalk.com website (not Reason feature requests)!
Forum rules
Keep in mind that this forum is for Reasontalk.com suggestions, and not for support on your Reason Studios software.
hcm66

12 Aug 2021

Hi, I'm using Catalina 10.15.7. Just updated to Reason 11.3.9d22. Now i get the Reason login screen whether from within Pro Tools or in standalone and it won't open. Here's the login error:
"Reason couldn't get a response from the authorization server. This could be due to internet problems or server issues. Please check your internet connection, or hang tight and try again later."
I downloaded the latest codemeter & Authorizer and restarted to no avail. When trying to authorize my Mac from my Reason account, the Authorizer won't open automatically or manually, regardless of trying 3 different browsers.
The Authorizer will open independently from the Applications folder but just shows "You have no rack extensions installed".
I'm right in the middle of a project and am stalled until this gets resolved. Any help appreciated.

• Information