Feature request: New (missing) targets to existing Performance Controllers on Combinator

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
nemesjs

06 Aug 2021

In the Combinator Programmer area, there are some very useful targets that are missing specifically the Performance Controllers, to be able to switch them ON/OFF with a Combinator Button (or Rotary, or other), just like one can do with the Receive Notes target.
Combinator Targets Missing copy.png
Combinator Targets Missing copy.png (693.33 KiB) Viewed 828 times
There is a practical example of this being very useful: Lets say I want to control 2 (or a lot more) instruments in the Combinator with only 1 keyboard controller, but only one instrument at a time. I can use a mapped button to switch between the instrument being played by targeting the "Receive Notes" (On/Off) for each of them with the same button, but I can't do that for the Pitch Wheel or Mod.Wheel (for example). So if I move the wheel in the keyboard controller all instruments receive that command, not only the one receiving notes unless I manually switch the respective Perf.Control On or Off with several mouse clicks which is unpractical. This results in being unable to use the pitch wheel when playing one of the instruments while some of the others are playing a sequence, or latched with a chord for example.

Billy+

06 Aug 2021

Might be handy if you could assign beatmaps spawn xy button to a combinator button as well..

EnochLight

06 Aug 2021

If there's one single thing that I'm looking forward to in Reason 12/+, it's the upcoming Combinator update. Really can't wait to see what sound designers do with it!
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

deeplink
Competition Winner

06 Aug 2021

EnochLight wrote:
06 Aug 2021
If there's one single thing that I'm looking forward to in Reason 12/+, it's the upcoming Combinator update. Really can't wait to see what sound designers do with it!
Here's to hoping the new combi will still be remotable considering its configurable GUI.

I'm so keen to build a combis that look and behave like the panels of actual gear.
Get more Combinators at the deeplink website

• Information