Reason vst3i in Reaper 6 not working

This forum is for discussing the Reason Rack Plugin, the version of the Reason rack that runs as a VST3, AU, AAX in other DAWs.
limbophonic

31 Jul 2021

Hello, i load Reason studio vst3i into Reaper, i choose any reason instrument, put in the correct midi input for reaper, set reaper to monitor that channel, and as soon as i hit a note, that note will repeat rapidly for about 1 second and then Reaper closes!
i have tried Reason studio effects and they work fine within Reaper,
i have tried about 6 different Reason instruments in Reaper but all will play just for a second repeating that note rapidly and then Reaper will close,

i have no issue with other makes of vst3i instruments only Reason studio?
can you help, im using Reaper 6 and latest version of Reason 11
please advise
thanks

sdst
Competition Winner

31 Jul 2021

mine works fine

you just drop it on a track, I have it this way

limbophonic

31 Jul 2021

hi sdst Is that Reaper you are using, i doesn't look like reaper, i can load Reason instruments in to Reaper but as soon as i hit a note, that note will rapidly repeat for about a second and then Reaper will close!? im thinking maybe some kind of midi feedback,

Danilo Villanova
Competition Winner

29 Aug 2021

limbophonic wrote:
31 Jul 2021
hi sdst Is that Reaper you are using, i doesn't look like reaper, i can load Reason instruments in to Reaper but as soon as i hit a note, that note will rapidly repeat for about a second and then Reaper will close!? im thinking maybe some kind of midi feedback,
Which audio driver are you using?

• Information