Reason 12 sillyness cannot close effect tabs or intrument tabs.

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
filofi

22 Jul 2021

Hi Reason. After closing all of my intrument and effect tabs, because its quicker to then find what I need. Every single time I lclick on either Instruments of Effects it opens every single one of them, every single time and the best bit is there is now way to close all of then in two clicks. So now I HAVE TO leave them open, so I spend my day whizzing through back and forth, back and forth, you know, just wasting time, breaking the flow. (Use the search engine you say) Its more than that it looks untidy. And I dont like them open. It does work in 11 though. Can you fix this please.

Cheers

MrFigg
Competition Winner

22 Jul 2021

filofi wrote:
22 Jul 2021
Hi Reason. After closing all of my intrument and effect tabs, because its quicker to then find what I need. Every single time I lclick on either Instruments of Effects it opens every single one of them, every single time and the best bit is there is now way to close all of then in two clicks. So now I HAVE TO leave them open, so I spend my day whizzing through back and forth, back and forth, you know, just wasting time, breaking the flow. (Use the search engine you say) Its more than that it looks untidy. And I dont like them open. It does work in 11 though. Can you fix this please.

Cheers
Been like that with players since forever.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information