Reason 10 compatibility?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Nymphomation

21 Jul 2021

Hi all, long time away from Reason, but just starting to use it again. I convinced my mate who was still using hardware 4 tracks recorders to get Reason, so he got the light version and likes it.
I wanted to collaborate with him, but alas the light version and my version don't mix :(

I'd like to gift him an upgrade so we can both work on the same files, but I'm using v10, and not sure it's possible to still get that version.

Do PH let you install previous versions?

I don't want to upgrade to v11 because a) it will cost me even more money! and b) I tried it out and had loads of MIDI issues with my hardware synths.
So can I stay on v10, and get him an upgrade that will let us collaborate?

Thanks in advance :)

fullforce

21 Jul 2021

Nymphomation wrote:
21 Jul 2021
Hi all, long time away from Reason, but just starting to use it again. I convinced my mate who was still using hardware 4 tracks recorders to get Reason, so he got the light version and likes it.
I wanted to collaborate with him, but alas the light version and my version don't mix :(

I'd like to gift him an upgrade so we can both work on the same files, but I'm using v10, and not sure it's possible to still get that version.

Do PH let you install previous versions?
Yes they do but only if you have a license for them. If you buy 11, you do not get 10.
I don't want to upgrade to v11 because a) it will cost me even more money! and b) I tried it out and had loads of MIDI issues with my hardware synths.
So can I stay on v10, and get him an upgrade that will let us collaborate?

Thanks in advance :)
The only solution is to buy a Reason 10 license from someone.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Nymphomation

22 Jul 2021

Ah ok, thanks for your reply :)

• Information