Behringer X touch One compatible with Reason 10.2???

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
npinero1

18 Jul 2021

I found another solution if you use a Mac. The MIDI SHORTCUT APP Will convert MIDI signals to keystrokes. So I mapped the buttons to the Reason key commands.
:reason: :re: :refillpacker: :reload: :ignition:

drloop

19 Jul 2021

gullum wrote:
18 Jul 2021
drloop wrote:
18 Jul 2021

I tried to use Softube Console 1 but it needs a automation lane for every channel in order to work.
Is it the same with the X-Touch?
then your doing it wrong I use Console 1 all the time and have it linked to the mixer
I would like to choose channel via sequenser and use the Console 1 to control the channel choosen from the sequencer. How can I do that?

gullum

19 Jul 2021

drloop wrote:
19 Jul 2021
gullum wrote:
18 Jul 2021

then your doing it wrong I use Console 1 all the time and have it linked to the mixer
I would like to choose channel via sequenser and use the Console 1 to control the channel choosen from the sequencer. How can I do that?
if you download this map you get to choose 20 channels from the console 1 select buttons you just set the the console 1 to the mixer and now there will be no more automation tracks unless you are recording the changes you make

viewtopic.php?p=561227#p561227

• Information