Slow indie track called the lovers

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
gritz

25 May 2021

Lovers Vox3 by the nightingale experience on #SoundCloud

Hi all written a new track trying to mix at the moment- would appreciate your feedback- tried my hand at writing a slow 3/4 indie track with sampled guitars drums snd orchestral strings

guitfnky

25 May 2021

always good to hear what people are doing with Reason other than the electronic stuff. dig the song, and vocals have a nice Dave Gahan vibe, complete with that deep vibrato. hard for me to say much about the mix, given the shit speakers I'm listening on, but it seems solid enough. one thing I noticed about that vibrato was that at some points it felt like it might've been a little forced sounding, so I guess from a performance standpoint I'd like to hear it applied a bit more judiciously, particularly in the choruses, rather than being omnipresent. feels like that might be sapping just a little of the power of the choruses, for me. but that's a minor thing. loved the key change in the bridge/solo—very cool. nice job!
I write good music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

motuscott

25 May 2021

Agree w/ gitfunky. Nice to see old school stuff from the Props fam.
(Wow, 70's is now OG, even to this ancient geezer!)
I could see this played by actual humans on actual instruments
You may call me a dreamer, but I ain't the only one
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

gritz

25 May 2021

Thanks guys for the positive feedback ! I agree that reason can do a shedload more than just rap drill and electronic dance etc -

MrFigg
Competition Winner

18 Jul 2021

gritz wrote:
25 May 2021
Thanks guys for the positive feedback ! I agree that reason can do a shedload more than just rap drill and electronic dance etc -
SoundCloud link doesn’t work.
New link you posted doesn’t work.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

WOO

18 Jul 2021

Just checked out the Nightingale Experience's soundcloud. Really like what I'm hearing. https://soundcloud.com/the-nightingale-experienc

gritz

19 Jul 2021

• Information