Need help with Nektar Panorama P1

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
mon

09 Jul 2021

Hello Reason community!

Recently I bought Nektar Panorama P1 but I stumbled upon a very weird behavior and I cannot find a way to fix it by myself.
When I turn one of the encoders counter clockwise it triggers sustain message, no matter which instrument is selected.
It basically makes this encoder useless to me.
If anyone knows how to fix it (to disable the imaginary sustain pedal) please let me know.

Thanks for the attention and have a great and productive day :)
:reason: 10+
:recycle: :re: :refillpacker:

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

12 Jul 2021

Make sure you are on the latest firmware.

Do a factory restore.

and you did run the 2 setup exe's ?

mon

15 Jul 2021

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
12 Jul 2021

Do a factory restore.

Thanks for the reply. The firmware is the latest version and both files for Reason are installed. I haven't tried factory restore because the controller is brand new and I haven't thought that something could be messed already.
At this point there is no enough free time to get to know the P1 better but as time pass I hope to find a solution.
Other than that the controller is great :)

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

15 Jul 2021

mon wrote:
15 Jul 2021
Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
12 Jul 2021

Do a factory restore.

Thanks for the reply. The firmware is the latest version and both files for Reason are installed. I haven't tried factory restore because the controller is brand new and I haven't thought that something could be messed already.
At this point there is no enough free time to get to know the P1 better but as time pass I hope to find a solution.
Being it's new I would try a factory restore and if that does not work then contact Nektar as it sounds a faulty unit..

Hold the F6 (loop) and F11 (record) buttons down, then once the countdown starts, let go of them and then hold the Patch + and Patch - as the unit reboots and it should do a factory restore.

mon

17 Jul 2021

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
15 Jul 2021
mon wrote:
15 Jul 2021

Being it's new I would try a factory restore and if that does not work then contact Nektar as it sounds a faulty unit..

Hold the F6 (loop) and F11 (record) buttons down, then once the countdown starts, let go of them and then hold the Patch + and Patch - as the unit reboots and it should do a factory restore.
Thank you very much for your help! I will try it as soon as I get back home on Monday :)

• Information