(Melodic Ambient) - Ocean Waves

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

06 Jul 2021

The goal of this track was to use Skrocks new SMFX Reverb. It's used on every instrument.
At first I thought I would expand on this track, making it longer, but it seems like that isn't going to happen. Working on other things, so this short bit will have to do, at least for now.

integerpoet

06 Jul 2021

Please take a moment to ensure your computer is backed up so you have a chance to elongate this some day. :puf_smile:

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

07 Jul 2021

integerpoet wrote:
06 Jul 2021
Please take a moment to ensure your computer is backed up so you have a chance to elongate this some day. :puf_smile:
Yeah maybe I'll expand on it sometime. Just not sure where to go with it. :-)

moalla

07 Jul 2021

Nice Reverb :puf_wink:
https://soundcloud.com/user-594407128
Reason12.5, Yamaha EG112, Ibanez PF10, RhythmWolf, Miniak, Ipad+SparkLE
SE2200t :arrow: VAS micpre MOTO:better repair-mod well made stuff than buy the next crap

strangers
Competition Winner

07 Jul 2021

Even with being short, this was one of the nicer sounding pieces I've heard on here. Great job. Keep it as is if you're unsure where to go with it. That play button isn't going anywhere if we want to pretend it's longer but replaying it a few times.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

12 Jul 2021

moalla wrote:
07 Jul 2021
Nice Reverb :puf_wink:
It is. :-) Will definitely be use it in more songs.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

12 Jul 2021

strangers wrote:
07 Jul 2021
Even with being short, this was one of the nicer sounding pieces I've heard on here. Great job. Keep it as is if you're unsure where to go with it. That play button isn't going anywhere if we want to pretend it's longer but replaying it a few times.
Thanks man, really appreciate that.
Yep sometimes it’s best to leave things as they are.

Harpuia

14 Jul 2021

Really good, I'm not too mad it's short, I love short ambient/instrumental pieces, (A la Blank Banshee or Port Blue's the Albatross EP) It's almost like getting to flip through an audio postcard, and there's nothing stopping you from putting it on repeat if you want it longer, right?

man made material

14 Jul 2021

a lovely dip into an ethereal pool - I too want to hear the ocean sized version - blissful!

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

14 Jul 2021

Harpuia wrote:
14 Jul 2021
Really good, I'm not too mad it's short, I love short ambient/instrumental pieces, (A la Blank Banshee or Port Blue's the Albatross EP) It's almost like getting to flip through an audio postcard, and there's nothing stopping you from putting it on repeat if you want it longer, right?
Thanks. Checked those artist you mentioned briefly and thought it sounded pretty cool.
I could see myself writing a collection of shorter 1-2 minute tunes sometime. I always have a tendency to write shorter tracks anyway. Even my longer tunes (by my standards) tend to be rather short, around 3 or 3 and a half minute.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

14 Jul 2021

man made material wrote:
14 Jul 2021
a lovely dip into an ethereal pool - I too want to hear the ocean sized version - blissful!
Thanks man :D

• Information