Great Sale on Brainworks VSTs through Plugin Alliance

Discuss VST stuff here!
WarStar

30 Jun 2021

Some awesome deals on bx Plugins..! The bundles are pretty awesome..

$20 Voucher code:
MEGA-SALE-20OFF

jam-s

30 Jun 2021

Nice, time to grab some more freebies.

moalla

01 Jul 2021

Bought Knifonium really excited how it sounds, will their be a reset for the sale code, like at the last super sale?
https://soundcloud.com/user-594407128
Reason12.5, Yamaha EG112, Ibanez PF10, RhythmWolf, Miniak, Ipad+SparkLE
SE2200t :arrow: VAS micpre MOTO:better repair-mod well made stuff than buy the next crap

Loque

01 Jul 2021

moalla wrote:
01 Jul 2021
Bought Knifonium really excited how it sounds, will their be a reset for the sale code, like at the last super sale?
Already done. You can use it in a few hours again. I think it is the 5th reset than.
Reason12, Win10

MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Jul 2021

That’s me got every single one of the $5-$20 plugins courtesy of multiple code resets over the last two years. Thanks Alliance. That said, every one of them. Is just sitting unused in my account hahaha :). Thanks online storage. :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

dvdrtldg

01 Jul 2021

MrFigg wrote:
01 Jul 2021
That’s me got every single one of the $5-$20 plugins courtesy of multiple code resets over the last two years. Thanks Alliance. That said, every one of them. Is just sitting unused in my account hahaha :). Thanks online storage. :).
I got all those cheap ones too, but promised myself that I would make a special effort to use them. They're good, particularly the Lindell ones and the Boom kick enhancer

DaveyG

02 Jul 2021

MrFigg wrote:
01 Jul 2021
That's exactly me too. I can't resist the offer of free but then I don't install them because I already have too many plugins installed and I don't need those particular ones.

WarStar

02 Jul 2021

I grabbed the V3 EQ but that's it

WarStar

02 Jul 2021

They re-uped the discount voucher again! Grabbed the Masterdesk this time

moalla

02 Jul 2021

Knifonium has a really outstanding analog sound, it´s a secret synth weapon for electro and techno with amazing oldshool vibes, that rock for them self, really nice.
In conclusion with Nostromo, Viking 2 or JPS Harmonic its the winner for Lead and Space sounds so my first impression, but this test was together with the outstanding SMFX delay from SKrock, so it´s not a must have, but also like DCO106 or CA2600 really welcome for electronic and ambient music.

Now I will testing Millennia NSEQ-2 as mastering EQ before the SSL Re comp.
Hope i found the time between our baby and work to use my Monitors :P instead headphones :cry:
Last edited by moalla on 02 Jul 2021, edited 1 time in total.
SE2200t :arrow: VAS micpre MOTO:better repair-mod well made stuff than buy the next crap

Loque

02 Jul 2021

moalla wrote:
02 Jul 2021
Knifonium has a really outstanding analog sounds, it´s a secret synth weapon for electro and techno with amazing oldshool vibes, that rock for them self, really nice.
In conclusion with Nostromo, Viking 2 or JPS Harmonic its the winner for Lead and Space sounds so my first impression, but this was together with the outstanding SMFX delay from SKrock, so it´s not a must have, but also like DCO106 or CA2600 really welcome for electronic and ambient music.

Hope i found the time between our baby and work to use my Monitors :P instead headphones :cry:
Man...i really must be missing something with Knifonium. I tried it and just thought "man, that sounds like sh!t". Mayby i am just dont get hyped. Can you post an example, that convinces you to buy this thing?
Reason12, Win10

moalla

02 Jul 2021

Later i can upload something. On my Beyerdynamic 880pro hp, or Eve SC205 Monitors i really like the sound, really warm, really direct , so it´s good for Leads, Pads and Space i can say after my first trial last evening. it´s not as versatility like Diva or Viking 2 but better than a lot of synths my first impression. give it a little bit air with RE3Q or Maag EQ4, or Kuassas AT4 brilliance <nd it works fine.The naked sounds are a little bit boring or flat, but with side chain compression and more brilliance its a nice generator.
But now it´s EM soccer time ;)

Ermitage

03 Jul 2021

Man, UA needs to find another distributor than these guys because I just got Dent 2, Sandman Pro and Fault for free using these vouchers.

Mataya

03 Jul 2021

Loque wrote:
02 Jul 2021
moalla wrote:
02 Jul 2021
Knifonium has a really outstanding analog sounds, it´s a secret synth weapon for electro and techno with amazing oldshool vibes, that rock for them self, really nice.
In conclusion with Nostromo, Viking 2 or JPS Harmonic its the winner for Lead and Space sounds so my first impression, but this was together with the outstanding SMFX delay from SKrock, so it´s not a must have, but also like DCO106 or CA2600 really welcome for electronic and ambient music.

Man...i really must be missing something with Knifonium. I tried it and just thought "man, that sounds like sh!t". Mayby i am just dont get hyped. Can you post an example, that convinces you to buy this thing?
I thought one of the promo videos were pretty interesting where a guy shows how different components interact with each others. Not really sure "other" synth's do that properly(and I don't even know what properly is really). That was something that catched my attention. In simple language, changing the level on one component, changed the sound of another and there were quite a few level stages troughout the synth. Tried something like that on a Viking2 and got some results I was fine with. That's why it's my favorite. But still, Kniforium sounded really cool when guy started twisting input knobs of different parts, not just the filter.

M

WarStar

03 Jul 2021

Any one check out the Oberhausen synth..? It's somewhat Modular.. the so sounds in promo vid sounds good.. not my cup of tea but might be interesting

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... ausen.html

moalla

03 Jul 2021

Oberhausen is also a really nice Synth with a phat sound, tonight i will upload some sound examples of Knifonium and Oberhausen in Reason 10
But now there is no new reset of the sales codse, damn i want dyn EQ v2, or is there a chance to build a combinator like this effect???

So i´m not able to find the right sound with Knifonium after some bear, or it is at all only a cpu hog....
Oberhausen is really capable to produce a wide range of sounds, but Knifonium is a really especial thing, at the end the special with this synth is the effect chain of plugin alliance in it, so yeah it has a arp, and a lot of effects and it produces nice leads and pads not more i must say. Is it worth more than 35€ defenitly NO.
Nostromo for example is a much bigger Synth compared with this. I will check it out but now it´s time for bed and than time for holidays.

update

Last edited by moalla on 04 Jul 2021, edited 2 times in total.

WarStar

03 Jul 2021

I got the V2 and the Masterdesk as well .. happy with grabbing those.. great little combo for quick masters

moalla

04 Jul 2021

jam-s

28 Dec 2021

A new sale is up and the code MEGA-SALE-20OFF is working again so you can grab some more freebies at https://www.plugin-alliance.com/

Noise
Competition Winner

28 Dec 2021

I'm looking at Unfiltered Audio SILO..Already have Output portal... Well, time for a demo :d
Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

NMHindman

28 Dec 2021

Highly recommend: Thorn synth, BlackBox (HG-2), Maag EQ4, Purple Audio MC77

jam-s

31 Mar 2022

A new sale is up and the code MEGA-20-OFF is working without minimum spend so you can grab some more freebies or extra licenses at https://www.plugin-alliance.com/
Or you could grab Matcha or Keemun for very cheap.

• Information