Reasonheads RADIO seeks Reason music to be played in the only Reason Radio On The Planet.

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Heigen5

29 Apr 2021

Popey wrote:
29 Apr 2021
Heigen5 wrote:
26 Apr 2021
Reasonheads.com_Radio_Listen.jpg

More music got just added! Some very neat stuff once again. Feel free to also add some. :cool:

BR: Heikki
Hi Heigen5 are the servers down? Went to put this on today and doesn't appear to be working.
Thanks for reporting - I don't know why it has stopped, but I went and Restarted the Radio and should work again. I checked it now and it's on air again. Cheers! :thumbup:

Heigen5

19 Jun 2021

We are seeking for more music to be sent to us.
There is lots of gems playing already,
- feel free to send yours as well!

Mistro17

19 Jun 2021

I'm liking the station! I wonder if this station was announced in the general section if it would have more exposure? Like there should be a huge announcement on this Reason Exclusive station. I imagine many readers rarely come to this section...I could be wrong though. I still feel like a beginner so I'll wait until I have the courage to contribute :puf_bigsmile:

visheshl

20 Jun 2021

Heigen5 wrote:
19 Jun 2021
How do I send you my music ?

Nvmnd, sent you my tracks
However it would be nice if you would add, how to send music to you to this thread itself.

Heigen5

20 Jun 2021

Mistro17 wrote:
19 Jun 2021
I'm liking the station! I wonder if this station was announced in the general section if it would have more exposure? Like there should be a huge announcement on this Reason Exclusive station. I imagine many readers rarely come to this section...I could be wrong though. I still feel like a beginner so I'll wait until I have the courage to contribute :puf_bigsmile:
Cheers! Well, feel free to send something when you feel so. :thumbs_up:
Anyway, not sure if RT would want me to have a section for this, but thanks for your opinion anyway.
Last edited by Heigen5 on 20 Jun 2021, edited 1 time in total.

Heigen5

20 Jun 2021

visheshl wrote:
20 Jun 2021
Heigen5 wrote:
19 Jun 2021
How do I send you my music ?

Nvmnd, sent you my tracks
However it would be nice if you would add, how to send music to you to this thread itself.
Hi, and big thanks for sending your music, I've just uploaded them into the radio servers. By the way, the first post has a link to the instructions and as we can't edit the first page anymore, I can't edit it to include the instructions. Even though I could pm the RT mods to edit it maybe? Cheers! :-)

Biolumin3sc3nt

20 Jun 2021

first song I heard was DJ Voltans - Show Your Tits. I had a chuckle

visheshl

21 Jun 2021

I am listening to the radio. Nice music playing. Track called sandvik bros - harmony. Good track.

Heigen5

21 Jun 2021

Biolumin3sc3nt wrote:
20 Jun 2021
first song I heard was DJ Voltans - Show Your Tits. I had a chuckle
LOL, yeah, that's my 10 years old track when I tried out Neptune in the first time. :mrgreen:
visheshl wrote:
21 Jun 2021
I am listening to the radio. Nice music playing. Track called sandvik bros - harmony. Good track.
Yeah, Sandvik Bros is very darn talented for sure. :thumbup:

Popey
Competition Winner

22 Jun 2021

Hi Heikki just fyi the radio is not working at moment.

Heigen5

22 Jun 2021

Popey wrote:
22 Jun 2021
Hi Heikki just fyi the radio is not working at moment.
It sometimes stops itself - I re-started the stream, should work again. It has been playing ok for over a week in row though. Thanks for reporting. :-)

artotaku

22 Jun 2021

Just a heads up for the Radio Station. I never bothered with it but now I had a listen playing for some time in background. There is some real cool music I must say. Even though Heikki´s songs (DJ Voltans) are a bit over represented :puf_bigsmile:
Just joking ofc. So please contribute. I also did.

@Heikki: Would be cool to have a web form to upload the mp3 files instead of sending it by e-mail.

Heigen5

22 Jun 2021

artotaku wrote:
22 Jun 2021
Just a heads up for the Radio Station. I never bothered with it but now I had a listen playing for some time in background. There is some real cool music I must say. Even though Heikki´s songs (DJ Voltans) are a bit over represented :puf_bigsmile:
Just joking ofc. So please contribute. I also did.

@Heikki: Would be cool to have a web form to upload the mp3 files instead of sending it by e-mail.
Hi, I might lessen the amount of the songs of mine, now when there's more and more music by the elses as well.
At the beginning we needed enough music so I uploaded lots of mine. A form? Dunno, lets see.

Anyway, I uploaded your track to the servers - big thanks! :puf_bigsmile:

visheshl

24 Jun 2021

wierd, i turned on the radio and again sandvik bros track was playing, please play my music too

Popey
Competition Winner

24 Jun 2021

visheshl wrote:
24 Jun 2021
wierd, i turned on the radio and again sandvik bros track was playing, please play my music too
Listened to one of your tracks just now. Lunar sparkle, good tune.

visheshl

24 Jun 2021

Popey wrote:
24 Jun 2021
visheshl wrote:
24 Jun 2021
Listened to one of your tracks just now. Lunar sparkle, good tune.
Thanks Popey 🙂

Heigen5

05 Sep 2021

Hey, any Reasoners up to send us some music? Let your music being heard in the only Reason Radio out there!
There's already some really cool stuff, but the more people send their stuff the more variety there is in the playlist.

Danke!

fullforce

06 Sep 2021

Heigen5 wrote:
05 Sep 2021
Hey, any Reasoners up to send us some music? Let your music being heard in the only Reason Radio out there!
There's already some really cool stuff, but the more people send their stuff the more variety there is in the playlist.

Danke!
That's pretty cool Heigen Smeigen Feigen Weigen (y)
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Heigen5

21 Sep 2021

fullforce wrote:
06 Sep 2021
Heigen5 wrote:
05 Sep 2021

Danke!
That's pretty cool Heigen Smeigen Feigen Weigen (y)
Well, glad to hear that, cheers! ;-)

Heigen5

20 Dec 2021

Hi there peeps!

Anyone wants to join the fun and send us some of your music that was made with Reason or Reason Rack Plugin?
We don't pay you anything, but you can get heard in our radio and get some fame.

There's various Reason Artists involved already, and I must say, there's lots of talent out there.

The instructions: https://www.reasonheads.com/forum/viewt ... f=60&t=386

Cheers!

Heikki

• Information