Promotion & Distribution Without Censorship

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
BadMusic

20 Jun 2021

Twitter, Reddit, and Facebook mods have banned me from social media, as do most mods. Meanwhile, I've been admitted to Harvard and MIT; studied composition and A.I.; graduated top of my class; spent some decades practicing and developing A.I. that assists with composing. In my opinion, it sounds great and listeners will like it, but I'm not posting music for now.

Is there any way for people to hear the music? I think they will like it. But I'm not wasting time starting a band page on Twitter after having been banned five times already.

How should this play out? No one hears the music, no one benefits from the A.I., because my thoughts and ideas aren't "correct" for moderators? Or, is there a workaround?

PhillipOrdonez

20 Jun 2021

I don't believe you would have graduated either Harvard or MIT and not end up with the contacts you need to bring about your AI to the world.

OTOH, there's something called SoundCloud and Bandcamp and you can distribute to all streaming platforms with various affordable distributors.

I think this post is not real though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ

MrFigg
Competition Winner

20 Jun 2021

PhillipOrdonez wrote: ↑
20 Jun 2021
I don't believe you would have graduated either Harvard or MIT and not end up with the contacts you need to bring about your AI to the world.

OTOH, there's something called SoundCloud and Bandcamp and you can distribute to all streaming platforms with various affordable distributors.

Got to agree with you there Phill. Probably some robot.
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

PhillipOrdonez

20 Jun 2021

sounds like you find it difficult to agree with me most of the time though πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‚πŸ

MrFigg
Competition Winner

20 Jun 2021

20 Jun 2021
sounds like you find it difficult to agree with me most of the time though πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‚πŸ
Yeah...well...the negativity you know. All I seem to hear from you.
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

DaveyG

20 Jun 2021

BadMusic wrote: ↑
20 Jun 2021
...but I'm not posting music for now.

Is there any way for people to hear the music?
So you are not posting music but you want to know how to let people hear your music?
I suppose you could make some CDs, or tapes, or press some vinyl, or play live.
Or you could post the music on one of the hundreds of sites that exist for that very purpose, or start your own website.

But somehow I think you already know all of that.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

20 Jun 2021

Busk on a street corner.
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

BadMusic

20 Jun 2021

20 Jun 2021

no time for you
lang020.png
lang020.png (38.25 KiB) Viewed 510 times
Last edited by BadMusic on 20 Jun 2021, edited 1 time in total.

BadMusic

20 Jun 2021

DaveyG wrote: ↑
20 Jun 2021
20 Jun 2021
...but I'm not posting music for now.

Is there any way for people to hear the music?
So you are not posting music but you want to know how to let people hear your music?
I suppose you could make some CDs, or tapes, or press some vinyl, or play live.
Or you could post the music on one of the hundreds of sites that exist for that very purpose, or start your own website.

But somehow I think you already know all of that.
I'm looking to see if anyone can post without being snide or otherwise stupid, but still nothing

BadMusic

20 Jun 2021

20 Jun 2021
SoundCloud and Bandcamp
they're retarded, they would ban Public Enemy and Dre if they were starting out today, for lyrics violating TOS

Noise
Competition Winner

20 Jun 2021

How about youtube ?
Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

MrFigg
Competition Winner

20 Jun 2021

20 Jun 2021
Twitter, Reddit, and Facebook mods have banned me from social media, as do most mods.
That's a lot of banning. Just curious...do you think the problem may lie with a whole load of people or maybe just one individual?
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

MrFigg
Competition Winner

20 Jun 2021

20 Jun 2021
Nice track by the way.
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

PhillipOrdonez

20 Jun 2021

20 Jun 2021
20 Jun 2021

no time for you
Haha love it

PhillipOrdonez

20 Jun 2021

MrFigg wrote: ↑
20 Jun 2021
20 Jun 2021
Twitter, Reddit, and Facebook mods have banned me from social media, as do most mods.
That's a lot of banning. Just curious...do you think the problem may lie with a whole load of people or maybe just one individual?
πŸ€”

• Information