(Metal) Korruptor - instrumental Doom/Fear Factory inspired

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
chimp_spanner

07 Jun 2021

Hey everyone! Had this one sitting around and thought it'd be fun to finish off. All done in Reason. Drums are Getgood Drums "Invasion", guitars are POD HD Pro X hardware, but everything else is Reason devices and rack extensions! Available on Spotify and the like :)

Also the single artwork was AI generated. Had hours of fun with it; Artbreeder. Mindblowing stuff!

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

07 Jun 2021

Sounds awesome man! I'm getting some Meshuggah vibes. Very nice blend of different elements, heavy, melodic, ambience.
Looked at Artbreeder briefly thanks to this. I need to look further into that.

strangers
Competition Winner

07 Jun 2021

Good stuff. Brings me back to the Sevenstring.org days.

killhamster

09 Jun 2021

Inspired by Fear Factory? I am so here for it. You really have the drums down, especially the super clicky double-bass. Makes me wish I were handier with a guitar so I could do stuff like this.

TheGodOfRainbows

09 Jun 2021

Holy shit! Absolutely kick ass! And the guitar solo is awesome. Just followed you on Spotify.

raymondh

10 Jun 2021

Wow! This is pretty intense. +1 on the guitar solo!

very cool!

• Information