Sound Collective: GForce Minimonsta

Discuss VST stuff here!
User avatar
Despondo
Posts: 748
Joined: 15 Jan 2015
Location: Ottawa, Canada

Post 03 Jun 2021

Registered a product on Novation? Check your account!

Sound Collective: GForce Minimonsta

Image

This month’s exclusive Sound Collective community giveaway is GForce’s impressive emulation of the original Mini, for Mac and Windows (Minimonsta IS NOT compatible with the latest version of macOS, Big Sur).

Minimonsta is free to download for Sound Collective members from 3rd June 2021 to 5th August 2021 (4pm GMT), and comes with a 25% discount code for their newly released OB-E — a unique take on the legendary 8-Voice, offering complete per-voice control. There is also a 50% discount code to redeem against other instrument in the GForce range.

https://novationmusic.com/en/news/sound ... owOutmP-HU

User avatar
joeyluck
Moderator
Posts: 8606
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 04 Jun 2021

This is one of the best deals Focusrite/Novation have ever had. Minimonsta is awesome!

I wonder if they might update the interface when they get around to updating it for Big Sur. Unless I'm overlooking the option, I don't think it can currently be resized?

User avatar
Loque
Moderator
Posts: 9018
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

Post 04 Jun 2021

Is it available for Focusrite 2i2 owners?
:reason: 11, Win10 64Bit.

User avatar
joeyluck
Moderator
Posts: 8606
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 04 Jun 2021

Loque wrote:
04 Jun 2021
Is it available for Focusrite 2i2 owners?
I would assume it's the same as all other offers. I only have a VRM Box and Saffire LE registered.

User avatar
hurricane
Posts: 1687
Joined: 14 Oct 2017

Post 04 Jun 2021

Being a focusrite/novation owner has really paid off.
https://soundcloud.com/hurricane-music | https://soundcloud.com/hurricaneaudiolab
Logic Pro | Reason 12 | DX7 | DX7s | TX7 | CZ-1 | JX-8P | JP-8080 | XP-80/XP-30 | TR-09 | Virus Classic | microKorg I 03R/W

User avatar
Loque
Moderator
Posts: 9018
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

Post 04 Jun 2021

joeyluck wrote:
04 Jun 2021
Loque wrote:
04 Jun 2021
Is it available for Focusrite 2i2 owners?
I would assume it's the same as all other offers. I only have a VRM Box and Saffire LE registered.
Well, i do not have it in my account :?
:reason: 11, Win10 64Bit.

User avatar
moneykube
Posts: 2759
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 04 Jun 2021

not in my Focusrite account either
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals -

User avatar
joeyluck
Moderator
Posts: 8606
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 04 Jun 2021

Loque wrote:
04 Jun 2021
joeyluck wrote:
04 Jun 2021


I would assume it's the same as all other offers. I only have a VRM Box and Saffire LE registered.
Well, i do not have it in my account :?
Hmmm... Are you looking at this link? https://customer.focusrite.com/en/my-software

I see now that there are items for Plug-in Collective and Sound Collective. This falls under Sound Collective.
"Minimonsta is free to download for Sound Collective members from 3rd June 2021 to 5th August 2021 (4pm GMT)"

The only products I have registered in my account are the Focusrite VRM Box and Saffire LE. I'm not sure if this is tied to having a Novation product registered? I don't see any Novation products in my account...and I don't know what I would have had aside from Bass Station VST from ages ago... Or maybe it's for those with multiple Focusrite products?

Do you see any other "Sound Collective" items in your account? This is what I see:

Screen Shot 2021-06-04 at 8.40.26 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Loque
Moderator
Posts: 9018
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

Post 05 Jun 2021

joeyluck wrote:
04 Jun 2021
Loque wrote:
04 Jun 2021


Well, i do not have it in my account :?
Hmmm... Are you looking at this link? https://customer.focusrite.com/en/my-software

I see now that there are items for Plug-in Collective and Sound Collective. This falls under Sound Collective.
"Minimonsta is free to download for Sound Collective members from 3rd June 2021 to 5th August 2021 (4pm GMT)"

The only products I have registered in my account are the Focusrite VRM Box and Saffire LE. I'm not sure if this is tied to having a Novation product registered? I don't see any Novation products in my account...and I don't know what I would have had aside from Bass Station VST from ages ago... Or maybe it's for those with multiple Focusrite products?

Do you see any other "Sound Collective" items in your account? This is what I see:


Screen Shot 2021-06-04 at 8.40.26 PM.png
Nope, its not there :-\
:reason: 11, Win10 64Bit.

DaveyG
Posts: 1064
Joined: 03 May 2020

Post 05 Jun 2021

Loque wrote:
05 Jun 2021
joeyluck wrote:
04 Jun 2021


Hmmm... Are you looking at this link? https://customer.focusrite.com/en/my-software

I see now that there are items for Plug-in Collective and Sound Collective. This falls under Sound Collective.
"Minimonsta is free to download for Sound Collective members from 3rd June 2021 to 5th August 2021 (4pm GMT)"

The only products I have registered in my account are the Focusrite VRM Box and Saffire LE. I'm not sure if this is tied to having a Novation product registered? I don't see any Novation products in my account...and I don't know what I would have had aside from Bass Station VST from ages ago... Or maybe it's for those with multiple Focusrite products?

Do you see any other "Sound Collective" items in your account? This is what I see:


Screen Shot 2021-06-04 at 8.40.26 PM.png
Nope, its not there :-\
You have to have a Novation product registered. And, yes, it's confusing. I have Focusrite and Novation products but they are both part of the same group and both describe it as the Sound Collective but the two brands give different freebies within that collective.

User avatar
joeyluck
Moderator
Posts: 8606
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 05 Jun 2021

Yeah I logged directly into Novation as well and couldn't find what products I have. Under software, the collective stuff is all I see. I have focusrite hardware, but no novation hardware. I might have novation software, but it would've been some lite version included with a focusrite interface. Maybe Bass Station? I don't have it... Maybe look for cheap or free novation stuff you can authorize or that you might own and haven't authorized? Wish I could help more. It is a bit confusing. If I have novation software, I'd like to use that too!

User avatar
joeyluck
Moderator
Posts: 8606
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 05 Jun 2021

So my theory for now is maybe it's Bass Station VST related? I think that plugin is discontinued? Maybe it was tied to one of my Focusrite interfaces without the need to register? Maybe I had registered it, but it's simply not offered anymore? I can't think of what other Novation stuff I have had, because I haven't bought anything, so it would've been something bundled...

Or maybe since I have the VRM Box, which is just a paper weight/headphone amp since they discontinued the software, they tried to make up for it by making VRM owners eligible for the Sound Collective?

The Focusrite and Novation sites seem to be mirrored for the most part in terms of accounts. But maybe try registering whatever you have here:
To join Sound Collective, go to novationmusic.com/register/product.

User avatar
Loque
Moderator
Posts: 9018
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

Post 05 Jun 2021

joeyluck wrote:
05 Jun 2021
So my theory for now is maybe it's Bass Station VST related? I think that plugin is discontinued? Maybe it was tied to one of my Focusrite interfaces without the need to register? Maybe I had registered it, but it's simply not offered anymore? I can't think of what other Novation stuff I have had, because I haven't bought anything, so it would've been something bundled...

Or maybe since I have the VRM Box, which is just a paper weight/headphone amp since they discontinued the software, they tried to make up for it by making VRM owners eligible for the Sound Collective?

The Focusrite and Novation sites seem to be mirrored for the most part in terms of accounts. But maybe try registering whatever you have here:
To join Sound Collective, go to novationmusic.com/register/product.
I can already login with my Focusrite account, but nothing.
Yea, maybe i need a Novation product.
:reason: 11, Win10 64Bit.

User avatar
joeyluck
Moderator
Posts: 8606
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 06 Jun 2021

Loque wrote:
05 Jun 2021
joeyluck wrote:
05 Jun 2021
So my theory for now is maybe it's Bass Station VST related? I think that plugin is discontinued? Maybe it was tied to one of my Focusrite interfaces without the need to register? Maybe I had registered it, but it's simply not offered anymore? I can't think of what other Novation stuff I have had, because I haven't bought anything, so it would've been something bundled...

Or maybe since I have the VRM Box, which is just a paper weight/headphone amp since they discontinued the software, they tried to make up for it by making VRM owners eligible for the Sound Collective?

The Focusrite and Novation sites seem to be mirrored for the most part in terms of accounts. But maybe try registering whatever you have here:

I can already login with my Focusrite account, but nothing.
Yea, maybe i need a Novation product.
Yeah it's weird because I have no Novation products showing in my account...

User avatar
Lizard
Posts: 442
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 07 Jun 2021

I have two Focusrite interfaces registered. First was a Saffire Pro 24 DSP and the latest a Scarlet 8i6. I have the Novation BassStation from my Saffire I think. The GForce Minimoster is in my account. I assume because of that.

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Yandex [Bot] and 2 guests