Looking for DLD Tech AS-16 /DR4 PDF Manuals

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Sedan Love

04 Jun 2021

I don't know whether I downloaded these when I purchased the above two or not. I just started playing around again with the AS-16 and cant find a manual for it - and the DR4 Quad Drum Trigger.
Both are in my account at Reason Studios and legit.
Does anyone know where I can get these?
Google doesn't help - usually I'm inundated with options when I mention PDF to Google.
For those that don't already know looks like DLD Tech are gone. I have sent an email to NaviRetLav Studios as apparently they helped out a while back but I have no idea if they do so now - I don't see anything from DLD on their site.
Appreciate any help.

Despondo
Competition Winner

04 Jun 2021

Go here:

https://www.reasonistas.com/reinventory

Sign up for access and then go to the PowerBI list and get the manuals there. I've contributed some old manuals there and Noel has also added most of the other ones.

Sedan Love

05 Jun 2021

Thanks Despondo - I got a reply from Navi that stated he didn't have a copy - then he found and recovered it. So he emailed me a copy this morning.
I will go and look at this and if I can help by upping this manual I will do so.

Despondo
Competition Winner

06 Jun 2021

Sedan Love wrote:
05 Jun 2021
I will go and look at this and if I can help by upping this manual I will do so.
No need to upload. Anything on Reasonista's PowerBI dashboard with a link symbol is already there. :-) Glad you got a copy!

• Information