(Pop) The World Outside

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
man made material

02 Jun 2021

So I think this is the pop-iest thing I’ve done, maybe my best vocal, although maybe that’s not saying much!😂... everything done in Reason 11...

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/71ZmRgr9BHFjngmL7

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

03 Jun 2021

Cool song. I rarely take notice of lyrics in music. But I read the lyrics while listening to the song. Good topic that's worth thinking about. :thumbs_up:

integerpoet

03 Jun 2021

Please keep at the pop. You're good at it.

I noticed the next track on SoundCloud is a Depeche Mode cover. And it's starting off well.

I think we'll get along just fine. :-)

man made material

05 Jun 2021

TritoneAddiction wrote:
03 Jun 2021
Cool song. I rarely take notice of lyrics in music. But I read the lyrics while listening to the song. Good topic that's worth thinking about. :thumbs_up:
Thanks so much for giving it a listen. I appreciate the positive feedback and thanks for taking the time to read the lyrics!👍

man made material

05 Jun 2021

integerpoet wrote:
03 Jun 2021
Please keep at the pop. You're good at it.

I noticed the next track on SoundCloud is a Depeche Mode cover. And it's starting off well.

I think we'll get along just fine. :-)
Thanks for listening and the encouragement! I’ll keep slogging at it!
I noticed you had a dig through a few of my tracks, thanks so much for taking the time!🙏

integerpoet

05 Jun 2021

man made material wrote:
05 Jun 2021
I noticed you had a dig through a few of my tracks, thanks so much for taking the time!🙏
Thanks for making tracks worth digging through!

I don't visit SoundCloud by habit (yet) but I predict you will have been a good follow when I do visit it.

Popey
Competition Winner

07 Jun 2021

Cool track I like the little touch's when about cookies, random generators in the song it was very clever. Enjoyed listening to this and following on with the lyrics (but not singing as i would clear the room with my voice).

man made material

09 Jun 2021

Popey wrote:
07 Jun 2021
Cool track I like the little touch's when about cookies, random generators in the song it was very clever. Enjoyed listening to this and following on with the lyrics (but not singing as i would clear the room with my voice).
Cheers Popey! Go on sing along and clear the room eff em!😂

EdwardKiy

11 Jun 2021

A proper song! Vocal needs more tonal variation, like what you did on the "don't LOSE..." phrase, because currently you're hitting the same notes in every line. Don't worry, this just comes with a bit more practice. You will almost definitely revisit this song at some point in the future if you continue with the singing because it's solid. Big thumbs up from me!

man made material

17 Jun 2021

EdwardKiy wrote:
11 Jun 2021
A proper song! Vocal needs more tonal variation, like what you did on the "don't LOSE..." phrase, because currently you're hitting the same notes in every line. Don't worry, this just comes with a bit more practice. You will almost definitely revisit this song at some point in the future if you continue with the singing because it's solid. Big thumbs up from me!
Cheers man! I’m still getting confidence in my voice, you’re right though I should push more - though it’s quite limited!😂 baby steps init?!😉

• Information