Sound Collective: GForce Minimonsta

Discuss VST stuff here!
Despondo
Competition Winner

03 Jun 2021

Registered a product on Novation? Check your account!

Sound Collective: GForce Minimonsta

This month’s exclusive Sound Collective community giveaway is GForce’s impressive emulation of the original Mini, for Mac and Windows (Minimonsta IS NOT compatible with the latest version of macOS, Big Sur).

Minimonsta is free to download for Sound Collective members from 3rd June 2021 to 5th August 2021 (4pm GMT), and comes with a 25% discount code for their newly released OB-E — a unique take on the legendary 8-Voice, offering complete per-voice control. There is also a 50% discount code to redeem against other instrument in the GForce range.

https://novationmusic.com/en/news/sound ... owOutmP-HU

joeyluck

04 Jun 2021

This is one of the best deals Focusrite/Novation have ever had. Minimonsta is awesome!

I wonder if they might update the interface when they get around to updating it for Big Sur. Unless I'm overlooking the option, I don't think it can currently be resized?

Loque

04 Jun 2021

Is it available for Focusrite 2i2 owners?
Reason12, Win10

joeyluck

04 Jun 2021

Loque wrote:
04 Jun 2021
I would assume it's the same as all other offers. I only have a VRM Box and Saffire LE registered.

hurricane
Competition Winner

04 Jun 2021

Being a focusrite/novation owner has really paid off.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

Loque

04 Jun 2021

joeyluck wrote:
04 Jun 2021
Loque wrote:
04 Jun 2021
I would assume it's the same as all other offers. I only have a VRM Box and Saffire LE registered.
Well, i do not have it in my account :?
Reason12, Win10

moneykube

04 Jun 2021

not in my Focusrite account either
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

joeyluck

04 Jun 2021

Loque wrote:
04 Jun 2021
joeyluck wrote:
04 Jun 2021

Hmmm... Are you looking at this link? https://customer.focusrite.com/en/my-software

I see now that there are items for Plug-in Collective and Sound Collective. This falls under Sound Collective.
"Minimonsta is free to download for Sound Collective members from 3rd June 2021 to 5th August 2021 (4pm GMT)"

The only products I have registered in my account are the Focusrite VRM Box and Saffire LE. I'm not sure if this is tied to having a Novation product registered? I don't see any Novation products in my account...and I don't know what I would have had aside from Bass Station VST from ages ago... Or maybe it's for those with multiple Focusrite products?

Do you see any other "Sound Collective" items in your account? This is what I see:

Screen Shot 2021-06-04 at 8.40.26 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-04 at 8.40.26 PM.png (79.87 KiB) Viewed 2213 times

Loque

05 Jun 2021

joeyluck wrote:
04 Jun 2021
Loque wrote:
04 Jun 2021

Hmmm... Are you looking at this link? https://customer.focusrite.com/en/my-software

I see now that there are items for Plug-in Collective and Sound Collective. This falls under Sound Collective.
"Minimonsta is free to download for Sound Collective members from 3rd June 2021 to 5th August 2021 (4pm GMT)"

The only products I have registered in my account are the Focusrite VRM Box and Saffire LE. I'm not sure if this is tied to having a Novation product registered? I don't see any Novation products in my account...and I don't know what I would have had aside from Bass Station VST from ages ago... Or maybe it's for those with multiple Focusrite products?

Do you see any other "Sound Collective" items in your account? This is what I see:

Nope, its not there :-\
Reason12, Win10

DaveyG

05 Jun 2021

Loque wrote:
05 Jun 2021
joeyluck wrote:
04 Jun 2021

Nope, its not there :-\
You have to have a Novation product registered. And, yes, it's confusing. I have Focusrite and Novation products but they are both part of the same group and both describe it as the Sound Collective but the two brands give different freebies within that collective.

joeyluck

05 Jun 2021

Yeah I logged directly into Novation as well and couldn't find what products I have. Under software, the collective stuff is all I see. I have focusrite hardware, but no novation hardware. I might have novation software, but it would've been some lite version included with a focusrite interface. Maybe Bass Station? I don't have it... Maybe look for cheap or free novation stuff you can authorize or that you might own and haven't authorized? Wish I could help more. It is a bit confusing. If I have novation software, I'd like to use that too!

joeyluck

05 Jun 2021

So my theory for now is maybe it's Bass Station VST related? I think that plugin is discontinued? Maybe it was tied to one of my Focusrite interfaces without the need to register? Maybe I had registered it, but it's simply not offered anymore? I can't think of what other Novation stuff I have had, because I haven't bought anything, so it would've been something bundled...

Or maybe since I have the VRM Box, which is just a paper weight/headphone amp since they discontinued the software, they tried to make up for it by making VRM owners eligible for the Sound Collective?

The Focusrite and Novation sites seem to be mirrored for the most part in terms of accounts. But maybe try registering whatever you have here:
To join Sound Collective, go to novationmusic.com/register/product.

Loque

05 Jun 2021

joeyluck wrote:
05 Jun 2021
So my theory for now is maybe it's Bass Station VST related? I think that plugin is discontinued? Maybe it was tied to one of my Focusrite interfaces without the need to register? Maybe I had registered it, but it's simply not offered anymore? I can't think of what other Novation stuff I have had, because I haven't bought anything, so it would've been something bundled...

Or maybe since I have the VRM Box, which is just a paper weight/headphone amp since they discontinued the software, they tried to make up for it by making VRM owners eligible for the Sound Collective?

The Focusrite and Novation sites seem to be mirrored for the most part in terms of accounts. But maybe try registering whatever you have here:
To join Sound Collective, go to novationmusic.com/register/product.
I can already login with my Focusrite account, but nothing.
Yea, maybe i need a Novation product.
Reason12, Win10

joeyluck

06 Jun 2021

Loque wrote:
05 Jun 2021
joeyluck wrote:
05 Jun 2021

I can already login with my Focusrite account, but nothing.
Yea, maybe i need a Novation product.
Yeah it's weird because I have no Novation products showing in my account...

Lizard

07 Jun 2021

I have two Focusrite interfaces registered. First was a Saffire Pro 24 DSP and the latest a Scarlet 8i6. I have the Novation BassStation from my Saffire I think. The GForce Minimoster is in my account. I assume because of that.

• Information