cheapvst.shop - is it legit?

Discuss VST stuff here!
evolve187

24 May 2021

Hey I just came across a website that seems too good to be true. its called cheapvst.shop.

there are deals for $3 or $6 for major VSTs like Ozone RX 8 advanced, Massive, Fab filter bundles and Pigments. All at ridiculously low prices. like all those for $15

Can anyone confirm if they have used this site before?? is it legit?...I have serious doubts about giving CC info to this site.

Thanks!
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

https://soundcloud.com/terry-wilson-music

jam-s

24 May 2021

With prices that low it smells scam or cracked versions very much: https://www.scam-detector.com/validator ... op-review/
Last edited by jam-s on 24 May 2021, edited 3 times in total.

evolve187

24 May 2021

jam-s wrote:
24 May 2021
With prices that low it smells scam or cracked versions very much.
ya that's what I was thinking too...it has no info on any products either, which is suspicious...something that is normally $1000 on for $6...what dream sale though if it were real....
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

https://soundcloud.com/terry-wilson-music

EdGrip

24 May 2021

Obviously not, no.

Steedus
Competition Winner

24 May 2021

From the DMCA page:

“ CHEAPVST is a community website for sharing software trial with activation tools for educational purposes only.”

Activation tools 😉

Gardinski

26 May 2021

Steedus wrote:
24 May 2021
From the DMCA page:

“ CHEAPVST is a community website for sharing software trial with activation tools for educational purposes only.”
But it's "for educational purposes", so that must mean they're performing a public service! See - they're not grubby little crooks after all - they're essentially a philanthropic organisation dedicated to the dissemination of knowledge. :P

Nah - they're an obvious bunch of scumbags who will rape your credit card, fill your PC with Trojans and do unspeakable things to your cat.

I took one look at the site on Monday after it popped up on a YouTube ad, and I thought "why the hell are YouTube allowing this kind of business on their platform?"
I'm all in favour of free enterprise, but come on! :?

Loque

26 May 2021

Gardinski wrote:
26 May 2021
Nah - they're an obvious bunch of scumbags who will rape your credit card, fill your PC with Trojans and do unspeakable things to your cat.
This.
Reason12, Win10

• Information