Enlightenspeed May Madness deals 2021

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

17 May 2021

MMS Banner.png
MMS Banner.png (638.07 KiB) Viewed 758 times
Hi folks,

As some of you may have noticed already, we have switched our bundles up a bit for May Madness.
We have now got three different bundles available, but two of them will only be available for the duration of May Madness.

We've gone with the same idea that has been standardized throughout the sale of 30% or more, although obviously the max bundle is significantly more than 30% off.

The headline sale is of course the May Madness Special which features reductions for Inspiral and MeloDramatik as a pair :D The sharp eyed among you may also have noticed that the Loopcracker Suite itself no longer features Chordbank - More to follow on this soon :D 

We've also added some significant new upgrades to MeloDramatik which really take it to a new level. There will be a new video up very soon to show these off, as well as some cool stuff on how MeloDramatik and Inspiral can be used together to create a super-creative powerhouse Player set.

The bundle structure for MM is as follows:

Loopcracker Suite V4.0 = Note Filter // Note Alter // Note Humanizer // MeloDramatik
https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/bund ... ker-suite/

May Madness Maximum = Note Filter // Note Alter // Note Humanizer // MeloDramatik // Inspiral // Chordbank // Note Latch
https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/bund ... s-maximum/

May Madness Special = MeloDramatik // Inspiral
https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/bund ... s-special/

Cheers for listening and enjoy the sale!
Brian

DaveyG

17 May 2021

Three different packs to choose from, at great prices and still some people are not happy.
That will be me then haha. :lol: :lol: I was hoping one of the packs would not include MeloDramaitik.

You'll just have to add another 20 different bundles until you finally find a combination that forces open my wallet.
Or I suppose you could ignore me. Actually that might be best. :D

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

17 May 2021

DaveyG wrote:
17 May 2021
I was hoping one of the packs would not include MeloDramaitik.

You'll just have to add another 20 different bundles until you finally find a combination that forces open my wallet.
It won't happen this time around, but I might actually do this at Black Friday.

You see the problem this time around as I saw it, was that everyone already had Loopcracker and thus would want to add MeloDramatik and Inspiral. I honestly didn't consider new users who didn't have the older stuff - so my bad.

I'll keep it in mind going forward,

cheers,
Brian

DaveyG

17 May 2021

Enlightenspeed wrote:
17 May 2021
DaveyG wrote:
17 May 2021
I was hoping one of the packs would not include MeloDramaitik.

It won't happen this time around, but I might actually do this at Black Friday.

You see the problem this time around as I saw it, was that everyone already had Loopcracker and thus would want to add MeloDramatik and Inspiral. I honestly didn't consider new users who didn't have the older stuff - so my bad.

I'll keep it in mind going forward,

cheers,
Brian
I was mostly speaking in jest Brian. I own a couple of your players and your various bundle combinations have almost-but-not-quite reeled me in on several occasions. Of course, I've bought the players I really want so the other stuff would be nice to have rather than "essential", in the loosest sense of the word.

What the store really needs is the ability to adjust bundle prices to take account of what people already own - a "complete your bundle" type thing. I'm sure everyone would sell more bundles like that but I realise this is beyond your control.

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

17 May 2021

DaveyG wrote:
17 May 2021
What the store really needs is the ability to adjust bundle prices to take account of what people already own - a "complete your bundle" type thing. I'm sure everyone would sell more bundles like that but I realise this is beyond your control.
Yeah, you're certainly not the first person to request this! :D

I don't know if this will ever happen tbh. Well, logically it'll happen eventually, but whether the likes of us will be alive to see it is another thing!

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

30 May 2021

Hey folks,

Hope you’re enjoying May Madness! …and the glorious sunshine!

Just a quick reminder that we are down to the last 24 hours or so now, and to further remind that this is the only time that these special bundles are available! So grab ‘em now while you still can etc. 🙂

Cheers and stay safe,
Brian

• Information