Small LFO Device

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
MaMue

12 May 2021

A little, small LFO Device (measurements like the red chorus, reverb or delay) would be great!

+ Track Folders, Combinator 2, Clip Launcher / better loop sequencing, 4K + Zoom, Video Support, faster browser + preview-jumping in audio file and better Midi Support and better automation...

pushedbutton

12 May 2021

Small in what way?
What would it do that something like, for example, Pulsar can't do?
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

MaMue

12 May 2021

Small in that way:

Screenshot 2021-05-13 014139.jpg
Screenshot 2021-05-13 014139.jpg (22.83 KiB) Viewed 833 times

so you don't have to scroll that much, look that much and move the mouse that much, + a LFO with very reduced functionality in a small format is very cool.
From a usability perspective and in general, from a reason user view, for me it makes much sense with those smmall devices...

its not always about the mass of stuff, it is more about how to use it in the right way to produce

Loque

12 May 2021

Ammo and Movement.
Reason12, Win10

MannequinRaces

12 May 2021

MaMue wrote:
12 May 2021
A little, small LFO Device (measurements like the red chorus, reverb or delay) would be great!

+ Track Folders, Combinator 2, Clip Launcher / better loop sequencing, 4K + Zoom, Video Support, faster browser + preview-jumping in audio file and better Midi Support and better automation...
As of now don’t think developers can make half rack devices or else it would have been done already.

joeyluck

12 May 2021

Yeah I was going to mention Ammo.

Reminded me of this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7295778

While they are not half-u in the traditional sense, the REs that make use of the folded view are very handy.

I'll have to update that thread to include any additional REs since then that have controls on the folded view and replace broken images. It's too bad that not all RE devs who include controls on their folded view include images of that o ntheir shop pages, so many of them I don't know about without having tried them...

• Information