(Alternative)When It's Over[Music Video]

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
PortendingHonor

04 May 2021

Classic western guitar arrangements with modern alternative vocals. This is actually one of our most "real" songs without a lot of synthetic stuff. But the Reason bass library backs the track, and some subtle textures with a Vital synth. Many instances of the Steerpike delay RE. This is our first full on music video with us in front of a green screen.

teddymcw

04 May 2021

Wow cool stuff and really good song! Loved the vocal interplay, general ambience of the track, nice melodies, textures lotsa great stuff. Sideways shimmying across the castle wall is a good chuckle as well.

PortendingHonor

04 May 2021

teddymcw wrote:
04 May 2021
Wow cool stuff and really good song! Loved the vocal interplay, general ambience of the track, nice melodies, textures lotsa great stuff. Sideways shimmying across the castle wall is a good chuckle as well.
It was originally scripted as a sword fight, but we figured out we didn't have enough green screen real estate for that. Thanks for the kind words!

Popey
Competition Winner

04 May 2021

This isnt really the sort of thing I usually listen to but enjoyed it and thought the lead singer has a good voice. I had to smile at the floating head on the castle, really cool video too.

PortendingHonor

04 May 2021

Popey wrote:
04 May 2021
This isnt really the sort of thing I usually listen to but enjoyed it and thought the lead singer has a good voice. I had to smile at the floating head on the castle, really cool video too.
It's not the sort of thing we usually make for music. Most of our stuff lean more into rock and or electronic. Thanks for giving it a view!

• Information