Ivy Note CV Harmonizer - record/print midi?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
provinceofnowhere

03 May 2021

I've just got Ivy and really like it for sketching ideas BUT...

...is there any way to record or print the midi from the extra notes it generates?

Or are there any VSTs/REs that do similar to Ivy and allow you to record/print midi?

challism

03 May 2021

provinceofnowhere wrote:
03 May 2021
Excuse the bump but I've just got Ivy and really like it for sketching ideas BUT...

...is there any way to record or print the midi from the extra notes it generates?

Or are there any VSTs/REs that do similar to Ivy and allow you to record/print midi?
Yes, you just need to route it through a player device and then send the notes to track. LoveOne's MIDI-CV Converter is ideal for this. If you don't have that player, you can use Lectric Panda's (free) CVPT.
2.JPG
2.JPG (176.55 KiB) Viewed 466 times
1.JPG
1.JPG (165.36 KiB) Viewed 466 times
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

provinceofnowhere

04 May 2021

challism wrote:
03 May 2021
provinceofnowhere wrote:
03 May 2021
Excuse the bump but I've just got Ivy and really like it for sketching ideas BUT...

Yes, you just need to route it through a player device and then send the notes to track. LoveOne's MIDI-CV Converter is ideal for this. If you don't have that player, you can use Lectric Panda's (free) CVPT.

2.JPG1.JPG
CVPT worked a treat. Huge thanks for your help.

• Information