(Electronic / Classical) - Siren Song (Fishing For Fishermen)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

22 Apr 2021

I've been chatting with Mr TeflonTomb quite a bit lately and that spurred a sort of back and forth collaboration.
I asked if he had any weird sounds laying around. He created some patches for me, one of which I based this song off. It's the abrasive sound at the start that plays throughout many parts of the song.
I wrote the rest around that sound and somehow it got me into a sort of orchestral territory.
I sent the tune to back Teflon and he added the video to it, which created a new narrative to the whole track.
I liked his idea and made some small changes to better fit the video. And here we are with the finished product.
Enjoy!

integerpoet

22 Apr 2021

I'm looking forward to recognizing this in a creepy movie.

Please tell me you used BlueDepth somewhere in there. :-)

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

22 Apr 2021

integerpoet wrote:
22 Apr 2021
I'm looking forward to recognizing this in a creepy movie.

Please tell me you used BlueDepth somewhere in there. :-)
Yes I actually used the BlueDepth reverb quite a bit. 4 instances of it in the track.

Auryn

29 Apr 2021

TritoneAddiction wrote:
22 Apr 2021
I've been chatting with Mr TeflonTomb quite a bit lately and that spurred a sort of back and forth collaboration.
I asked if he had any weird sounds laying around. He created some patches for me, one of which I based this song off. It's the abrasive sound at the start that plays throughout many parts of the song.
I wrote the rest around that sound and somehow it got me into a sort of orchestral territory.
I sent the tune to back Teflon and he added the video to it, which created a new narrative to the whole track.
I liked his idea and made some small changes to better fit the video. And here we are with the finished product.
Enjoy!
It's good to hear the Tombster is alive and kicking! Haven't heard from him in a while. The sound at the start is definitely tombadelic, I could even call it quixotic. I like the spooky vibe in this track a lot, wish it were a bit longer. What synth did you get the orchestral sounds from?
~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-
Quixotic Sound Design: http://www.quixoticsounddesign.com
Europandemonium Refill: https://gumroad.com/l/YxIGB

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

30 Apr 2021

Auryn wrote:
29 Apr 2021
TritoneAddiction wrote:
22 Apr 2021
Enjoy!
It's good to hear the Tombster is alive and kicking! Haven't heard from him in a while. The sound at the start is definitely tombadelic, I could even call it quixotic. I like the spooky vibe in this track a lot, wish it were a bit longer. What synth did you get the orchestral sounds from?
Yep Teflon is alive and kicking indeed. Pretty much all orchestral sounds in this track come from the ProjectSAM RE.

• Information