Sorry I'm Late to the Party - Rack Extensions Gone?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
npinero1

07 Apr 2021

I recently tried to sync up my Rack Extensions and I noticed that some of the Rack Extensions had "no image available" including the following:
- Elements Splitter
-Auto Arp
-PM7 Synthesizer
-Traffic Control
-Revolt CV
-Ozone Maximizer
-Synchoronous
-Radical Piano
-All of my Uhbik effect plugins

I can still load them in my Reason songs but I cant Resync them.
Has anyone had this problem?
or did I miss something?
:reason: :re: :refillpacker: :reload: :ignition:

joeyluck

08 Apr 2021

Yes, any RE removed from the shop will remain in your account and displays "no image available" because that image is pulled from the shop page, which no longer exists.

You still have access to any RE you own and can sync those REs to any computer from your account.

I don't follow your issue here though. You say you can load them in Reason but you can't "resync" them? What do you mean?

mcatalao
Competition Winner

08 Apr 2021

These Re's don't have changes for a lot of time so even if you sync all, they won't re-sync because the version is the same.
If you want to check out if the resync works do it on another computer if you have... or choose the re that you use the least and delete it with the application.

Oquasec

08 Apr 2021

I think Missing RE's should be a part of reason by default.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

joeyluck

08 Apr 2021

Oquasec wrote:
08 Apr 2021
I think Missing RE's should be a part of reason by default.
Lol what? They're not missing, they are discontinued. They remain in your account if you purchased them.

Every dev has the right to discontinue (stop selling) a product for any platform. If discontinue means it will be included inside Reason, that makes no sense. Many of these devs are selling VST counterparts.

K_R33Z3

15 Apr 2021

If I upgrade to reason 11 from version 10 will my cakewalk RE2A work? I want to upgrade to Version 11 for the SSL comp and EQ but I'm a little skeptical of all my licenses transferring. I have so much money invested in RE's I just want everything to transfer smoothly. I also have PX7.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

15 Apr 2021

K_R33Z3 wrote:
15 Apr 2021
If I upgrade to reason 11 from version 10 will my cakewalk RE2A work? I want to upgrade to Version 11 for the SSL comp and EQ but I'm a little skeptical of all my licenses transferring. I have so much money invested in RE's I just want everything to transfer smoothly. I also have PX7.
Yes. No problem at all.
Wait for 12 though.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

K_R33Z3

15 Apr 2021

MrFigg wrote:
15 Apr 2021
K_R33Z3 wrote:
15 Apr 2021
Yes. No problem at all.
Wait for 12 though.
:thumbs_up: ok

• Information