Until April 11, upgrade A-list Guitarist to UJAM Virtual Guitarist ($19 per or $159 for the bundle including Carbon)

Discuss VST stuff here!
eusti

11 Apr 2021

Lov2sing wrote:
11 Apr 2021
I like to purchase it but I can't figure out how. They use some 3rd party payment host called Fast Spring, but I can't figure out how to use it. Is this thing legit?
Yup. Legit. I bought stuff from them through Fast Spring.

D.

Tiny Montgomery

12 Apr 2021

eusti wrote:
11 Apr 2021
Lov2sing wrote:
11 Apr 2021
I like to purchase it but I can't figure out how. They use some 3rd party payment host called Fast Spring, but I can't figure out how to use it. Is this thing legit?

D.
The offer is still open today, I checked. Can't make up my mind whether its worth it though if it's essentially same samples and functionality?

Billy+

12 Apr 2021

Lov2sing wrote:
11 Apr 2021
Yes it's legit.

Billy+

12 Apr 2021

jakecento wrote:
11 Apr 2021
Billy+ wrote:
10 Apr 2021

I wouldn't assume anything when it comes to features updates and cost, but if you take advantage of the current discount at least you would have got a deal on the cost and would be able to use the vst in other DAW's without having to use RRP.
I don't use another DAW
: D

---

Thank you everyone else for your feedback and input on this. I do appreciate it. Rock on!
You might want to all things considered! Jury's out until next major for those who haven't already. ;)

plaingraywall

19 Apr 2021

Tiny Montgomery wrote:
12 Apr 2021
eusti wrote:
11 Apr 2021

D.
The offer is still open today, I checked. Can't make up my mind whether its worth it though if it's essentially same samples and functionality?
Not sure if the offer is still available but if it is I would wait 'til they update the whole range. Neither Amber nor Sparkle sound particular authentic. Iron can sound good for palm muting and uncomplicated power chords and Silk can sound good for nylon arpeggios. But the strumming in Amber and Sparkle sounds quite fake and they really need to do a major update to those two to fix that. I'm not surprised Reason Studios let the license go on the A-List Guitar REs. Too much of a mixed bag...

• Information