Anyone buying from kilohearts this month? Free $30 code

Discuss VST stuff here!
Popey
Competition Winner

08 Apr 2021

As per title got a $30 code I dont need. First to pm gets it. There are some conditions to the voucher:

The minimum value before the coupon is applied is $39/€39
Your coupon will not work in conjunction with any other discount or promotional prices
Your coupon can be used in conjunction with upgrade offers
Your purchase may include multiple products
Your coupon is single-use only
Your coupon cannot be used for subscriptions
Your coupon is valid until April 30th 2021

Loque

08 Apr 2021

I have one too, but i hold on until end of month. Maybe they release their "big" update or something new, but i do not really believe that. Maybe i grab a sound bank, not sure.

But its really generous to get a 30$ voucher for buying a new filter plugin for a few dollar...
Reason12, Win10

Popey
Competition Winner

08 Apr 2021

Loque wrote:
08 Apr 2021
I have one too, but i hold on until end of month. Maybe they release their "big" update or something new, but i do not really believe that. Maybe i grab a sound bank, not sure.

But its really generous to get a 30$ voucher for buying a new filter plugin for a few dollar...
Yeah I have had a few of these vouchers and definately saved me a fair bit of cash slowly getting the snapins. Took the plunge and completed the set of tools recently and just wish I had bought multipass earlier.

Popey
Competition Winner

09 Apr 2021

Hi the person who wanted this code did not use it so it is available again.

Mods - any chance of amending title of this thread so it no longer says now gone. I posted again today to say it's available but that post seems to have been deleted.

Loque

09 Apr 2021

Popey wrote:
09 Apr 2021

Mods - any chance of amending title of this thread so it no longer says now gone. I posted again today to say it's available but that post seems to have been deleted.
Edit your first post, than you can change the title.
Reason12, Win10

Popey
Competition Winner

09 Apr 2021

Loque wrote:
09 Apr 2021
Popey wrote:
09 Apr 2021

Edit your first post, than you can change the title.
Hi Loque thanks for the response but a mod must has edited it for me. Strangely I could not edit the original post on my phone again after editing it the first time when someone originally claimed it.

Edit: Now Gone

Popey
Competition Winner

09 Apr 2021

Code now gifted and gone.

• Information