Algoritm Church Bell

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
Loque

05 Apr 2021

I wanted to try to create a church like bell for a while now and just took the challange with Algoritm. Its quite basic but can be further tweaked in any direction with adding outputs, shapers, switching oscilators, changing frequencies and pitches.

Find here also a very good read:
https://www.soundonsound.com/techniques ... zing-bells
Attachments
Church.zip
(2.56 KiB) Downloaded 72 times
Reason12, Win10

EdwardKiy

05 Apr 2021

what are you doing sharing these for free? I had a good long laugh with some of your so-called patches which play whole genres of music, like your "autobahn" for techno, or the Complex-1 community refill patch which plays goa trance. Just add a layer or two, a little arrangement and you got yourself a ready track. It's like you murdered a whole genre with a single patch, man, I laughed so hard, I had to invite a friend over.

Loque

06 Apr 2021

EdwardKiy wrote:
05 Apr 2021
what are you doing sharing these for free? I had a good long laugh with some of your so-called patches which play whole genres of music, like your "autobahn" for techno, or the Complex-1 community refill patch which plays goa trance. Just add a layer or two, a little arrangement and you got yourself a ready track. It's like you murdered a whole genre with a single patch, man, I laughed so hard, I had to invite a friend over.
Erm...not sure now if you liked my patches with all that things i murdered :? Hopefully someone survived.

I have no problem with sharing a few things. I would have been a happy chap if someone had shown me those things in the past. And if someone can learn from it, make music with it or just had fun with it, i made the world a better place, even if its only 0.0001% :puf_smile:
Reason12, Win10

Loque

07 Apr 2021

I was just looking around if i had a "church bell" patch laying around from some other synth, and i found one in the Parsec FSB. Really excellent patch! I still try to understand how its build and if can be replicated. I wish i knew, who had build this patch. Excellent job!
Reason12, Win10

dustiraw

08 Apr 2021

EdwardKiy wrote:
05 Apr 2021
Take it from me.... a few incredible presets don’t go very far nowadays in terms of market share as most producers who don’t dabble in synthesis buy a synth for the presets it contains. You have the big players like Cymatics and Shane of Echo Sound Works but with the wealth of free presets floating around, he’s doing the world a favor by giving us his creation for others to expand on.

[*] @Louque Keep doing what your doing man, someone’s listening! I spent 80% of my day making patches and most of that time was ‘useless’, but it’s time well spent as it made me better and I finally found a way to profit off of it. I’m not making stacks by any means but I’m living. Would love to have more and I plan on it, but if not I’m happier and blessed to you be able to do what I’ve always wanted to do. I don’t currently have any steady income from actually selling other presets unless I’m hired by a developer to make some for their product. ‘Making it’ in our world is more skill than luck. And by skill, I mean learning what and how to live off of the audio/music you create. Love the Complex-1 Community refill idea by the way just have not had the time to check it out yet but it’s in my downloads folder.

With all that said, I really wanna make a go developing refills and use them as another stream of income because I now have major credits I didn't have 5hears ago and well-known producers to endorse my work but I wanna become a member of the ‘reason talk community’ beforehand. This is where the real dedicated user base is and has been as long as I can remember.

So if anyone has ideas on ReFills or pull in the community, having a good general idea of what anyone wants please let me know! I’ve been using Reason since version 4 but spent most of my time using more traditional DAWS to complete most of my paid work. But it’s a new era and I truly believe the Reason umbrella (formally propellerheads) will get not just the attention and respect its devices deserve but will always push them over the edge of must-have software with the rack!

Sorry guys for such a long post lol I'm a rambler when I have something to say!
Dusti Miraglia
Sound D-Sine Music
https://LearnSoundDSine.com
Dusti@LearnSoundDsine.com
Check out the blog I run over at https://unison.audio/blog/ for extensive In-depth production related lessons and tutorials!

Loque

09 Apr 2021

dustiraw wrote:
08 Apr 2021
EdwardKiy wrote:
05 Apr 2021
Take it from me.... a few incredible presets don’t go very far nowadays in terms of market share as most producers who don’t dabble in synthesis buy a synth for the presets it contains. You have the big players like Cymatics and Shane of Echo Sound Works but with the wealth of free presets floating around, he’s doing the world a favor by giving us his creation for others to expand on.

[*] @Louque Keep doing what your doing man, someone’s listening! I spent 80% of my day making patches and most of that time was ‘useless’, but it’s time well spent as it made me better and I finally found a way to profit off of it. I’m not making stacks by any means but I’m living. Would love to have more and I plan on it, but if not I’m happier and blessed to you be able to do what I’ve always wanted to do. I don’t currently have any steady income from actually selling other presets unless I’m hired by a developer to make some for their product. ‘Making it’ in our world is more skill than luck. And by skill, I mean learning what and how to live off of the audio/music you create. Love the Complex-1 Community refill idea by the way just have not had the time to check it out yet but it’s in my downloads folder.

With all that said, I really wanna make a go developing refills and use them as another stream of income because I now have major credits I didn't have 5hears ago and well-known producers to endorse my work but I wanna become a member of the ‘reason talk community’ beforehand. This is where the real dedicated user base is and has been as long as I can remember.

So if anyone has ideas on ReFills or pull in the community, having a good general idea of what anyone wants please let me know! I’ve been using Reason since version 4 but spent most of my time using more traditional DAWS to complete most of my paid work. But it’s a new era and I truly believe the Reason umbrella (formally propellerheads) will get not just the attention and respect its devices deserve but will always push them over the edge of must-have software with the rack!

Thanks man, appreaciated :thumbup:

I like to talk about things to make it even better than before, and if it is my sound making skills, its fine too, as long as it is constructive :clap:
Reason12, Win10

dustiraw

24 Apr 2021

Loque wrote:
09 Apr 2021
dustiraw wrote:
08 Apr 2021

Thanks man, appreaciated :thumbup:

I like to talk about things to make it even better than before, and if it is my sound making skills, its fine too, as long as it is constructive :clap:
Me 2! That's what its all about
Dusti Miraglia
Sound D-Sine Music
https://LearnSoundDSine.com
Dusti@LearnSoundDsine.com
Check out the blog I run over at https://unison.audio/blog/ for extensive In-depth production related lessons and tutorials!

• Information