All individual AirRaid Audio REs gone from Shop.

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
MannequinRaces

02 Apr 2021

integerpoet wrote:
02 Apr 2021
MannequinRaces wrote:
02 Apr 2021
If you bought a RE and it gets discontinued it’s yours to keep, forever, until disaster strikes wherever RS keeps their servers and backups.
Fabulous. That's what I vaguely remembered but I couldn't think of where to find chapter and verse.

Elements Splitter probably isn't irreplaceable, but I do have a soft spot in my heart for it.
Just glad I own Distillery! That would be hard to replace.

integerpoet

02 Apr 2021

MannequinRaces wrote:
02 Apr 2021
integerpoet wrote:
02 Apr 2021
Elements Splitter probably isn't irreplaceable, but I do have a soft spot in my heart for it.
I'd look it up, but… Oh, here's a clue.

aeox
Competition Winner

02 Apr 2021

MannequinRaces wrote:
02 Apr 2021
integerpoet wrote:
02 Apr 2021

Fabulous. That's what I vaguely remembered but I couldn't think of where to find chapter and verse.

I'm also glad that I got Mutagen while I could. AFAIK it's only available as RE and it's one of my favorite distortions.

MannequinRaces

02 Apr 2021

aeox wrote:
02 Apr 2021
MannequinRaces wrote:
02 Apr 2021

I'm also glad that I got Mutagen while I could. AFAIK it's only available as RE and it's one of my favorite distortions.
Wish I would have picked that one up. I also have one of their delays which is great.

bidaar

05 Apr 2021

I have the Distillery and I think its amazing ! great for making Stutters glitches and so many things . Im glad at least I bought that one . but what happened to theri REs ?
Reason 11 Suite l FL Studio l Leaning Ableton n Bitwig l Windows 10 64bit
Trying and Learning to be a : Hip-Hop / Trap , Electronic & Experimental Producer l Mixing Engineer

bidaar

05 Apr 2021

MannequinRaces wrote:
02 Apr 2021
integerpoet wrote:
02 Apr 2021

Same ! its a gem ! what are some of theri other REs that was awesome I only own one from them . distillery .
and btw I think buffre is so damn good too right ? bud Expensive .
Reason 11 Suite l FL Studio l Leaning Ableton n Bitwig l Windows 10 64bit
Trying and Learning to be a : Hip-Hop / Trap , Electronic & Experimental Producer l Mixing Engineer

MannequinRaces

06 Apr 2021

bidaar wrote:
05 Apr 2021
MannequinRaces wrote:
02 Apr 2021

Same ! its a gem ! what are some of theri other REs that was awesome I only own one from them . distillery .
and btw I think buffre is so damn good too right ? bud Expensive .
Buffre is a favorite of mine as well! The only other AirRaod RE I have I think is their Relapse Multiband Delay. Have no idea why they went dark. It happens though for a variety of reasons.

• Information