Compact iOS app

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
khaldrogo

01 Apr 2021

I cannot seem to export using either to files, using airdrop or email, from the reason compact iOS app.
Anyone else have the same problem?

Any help much appreciated.

Jackjackdaw

03 Apr 2021

I have previously used it to export patches to Onedrive. Sometimes it would fail to upload but I think the problem was with ios rather than Compact. I have since stopped using the app as RS seem to have abandoned it in an unfinished state.

stratatonic

03 Apr 2021

khaldrogo wrote:
01 Apr 2021
I cannot seem to export using either to files, using airdrop or email, from the reason compact iOS app.
Anyone else have the same problem?

Any help much appreciated.
I had to search the app on my device as I never use it anymore. But I can confirm that Files and AirDrop work.
I am on iOS 13.7 and it is an older version of Compact that I haven't updated in a while.

kuhliloach

03 Apr 2021

sorry to hear. I am pretty sure Compact is just more vaporware from RS - closest Reason for iOS is an app called "Caustic"

Aosta

03 Apr 2021

When Compact came out I thought it was the start of props moving towards having a full mobile version of Reason but oh well.
I still have Korg Gadget, Cubasis and a tons of cool apps to play with. I think they missed out on a big market by dropping it.
Tend the flame

VariableX

03 Apr 2021

pretty sure the product manager for compact introduced herself in here? could be worth asking if its still under development?

• Information