REASONATOR 2.0 by Turn2on (free upgrade)

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
turn2on
RE Developer

26 Mar 2021

REASONATOR 2.0 upgrade released.
https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... emulation/

- New 3U panel design
- 2 colour skins: GOLDEN and SILVER
- new LFO Sync mode (Tempo Synced)
- small bug fixes
- FREE for Reasonator v.1 owners
Panel_Front_1650gold.png
Panel_Front_1650gold.png (586.31 KiB) Viewed 2742 times
Panel_Back_3U-1650white.png
Panel_Back_3U-1650white.png (203.65 KiB) Viewed 2742 times
Front_3U-white1650.png
Front_3U-white1650.png (557.03 KiB) Viewed 2742 times

Loque

26 Mar 2021

Looks very nice, especially the golden one and its good, thats a bit bigger :thumbup:
Reason12, Win10

Noise
Competition Winner

26 Mar 2021

I'm loving this new re-skins and I was hunting the webz for a "resonator".
Shame I wasted my trial just by procrastinating, going to listen to the demos.
Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

MrFigg
Competition Winner

28 Mar 2021

Trying to drag Reasonator into the Rack after updating. Can't get it to add on instruments or audio tracks. Anyone confirm?

I've deleted it from my RE folder. I've restarted my PC. I've checked it's gone in the rack. I've redownloaded it. I see it in the Rack but it won't load. I've tried with both online and offline authorization.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

turn2on
RE Developer

28 Mar 2021

All RE tested under Reason before release at the shop. This problem not with RE, but with authorisation server or local authorisation process by Authorizer app.

As usually, developers / users who touch the same problem with any REs, can answer: SYNC ALL.
Developers not have any official solution from RS about this problem.

RS write instruction time ago, if you install Reason+ and have problems with RE activation..
Need to find link, if you really already tried to use Reason+.

I can add - try to delete RE as Reason -> Window -> RackExtension. This run Authorizer. Remove from list.
And also try to remove local files where RE is stored on you Mac/Pc. Reboot.
I already know that you try rebooting, and try to find solution without SYNC ALL...

Better to open question to ReasonStudios about this kind of problems. Users more and more at forum ask about problems to run Rack Extensions. SYNC ALL - usually help. And this is current known solution.

Please don't ignore situation, and just go to SYNC ALL only. Write to RS, they must know about your problems with any RE activation after downloading release or upgrade, include re-isntallation.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

28 Mar 2021

turn2on wrote:
28 Mar 2021
All RE tested under Reason before release at the shop. This problem not with RE, but with authorisation server or local authorisation process by Authorizer app.

As usually, developers / users who touch the same problem with any REs, can answer: SYNC ALL.
Developers not have any official solution from RS about this problem.

RS write instruction time ago, if you install Reason+ and have problems with RE activation..
Need to find link, if you really already tried to use Reason+.

I can add - try to delete RE as Reason -> Window -> RackExtension. This run Authorizer. Remove from list.
And also try to remove local files where RE is stored on you Mac/Pc. Reboot.
I already know that you try rebooting, and try to find solution without SYNC ALL...

Better to open question to ReasonStudios about this kind of problems. Users more and more at forum ask about problems to run Rack Extensions. SYNC ALL - usually help. And this is current known solution.
I've done all that. I even deleted everything manually. I have never downloaded R+.I have done a Sync All and downloaded everything fresh and it still won't load. I see it in my RE Effects.
I know it's not your fault. It's RS fault. It's their crap Authorizer. Sick of it. Really I am.
Thanks for answering. Wish RS would do the same.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MrFigg
Competition Winner

28 Mar 2021

Right...Sync All nine times and downloaded every single RE I have. I've loaded up a lot of them and every one of them works even ones which I updated today. The only one out of 13 pages of REs which won't load is Reasonator. Does anyone else have the update and can load it?

Edit: Now spoken to T2on and the problem is currently being resolved. It's not an issue with Authorizer. It's a 10.4 thing. Turn2on will fix it. They're good guys :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

turn2on
RE Developer

28 Mar 2021

Yes. Problem that we one of the devs who try to use at rear Panel Skins in real product as whole size panel graphic.
It work pretty nice for Reason 11 with latest SDK.
But as we find now, Reason 10.4 not support it and device not coming to the rack.
Current SDK support Reason 11 and Reason 10.1-10.4 officially.
It’s just undeclared that one of the small announced features - not available to Reason 10.x owners.

So now we know this problem and fix skin support at near update for owners of R10.
No any problems for R11 owners

East Island

29 Mar 2021

I also had authorization issues. I have Reason 11. But it works now! 👍🏻.
Very nice new layout. I hope you will tackle more "RE". Well done 🙌🏻👏🏻🙏.
A Controle Freak. Loves Logic&Reason&Luna ;) , remote controllers.
https://soundcloud.com/east-island

turn2on
RE Developer

01 Apr 2021

Reasonator update, v.2.0.1:

- Bug HotFix: In Reason 10 not possible to add device to the rack.
Used current SDK supporting R11 and R10, officially. But rear panel skin in full panel size was been created for the RackExtension first time as published RE. So its not a real bug, but more like a never tested compabilty before with R10. Now problem fixed for R10 users. This problem not touch R11 users at all.
- Now default skin colour: Gold

ReRun Van PX7

05 Apr 2021

turn2on wrote:
01 Apr 2021
Reasonator update, v.2.0.1:

- Bug HotFix: In Reason 10 not possible to add device to the rack.
Used current SDK supporting R11 and R10, officially. But rear panel skin in full panel size was been created for the RackExtension first time as published RE. So its not a real bug, but more like a never tested compabilty before with R10. Now problem fixed for R10 users. This problem not touch R11 users at all.
- Now default skin colour: Gold
Thank you and congrats on Resonator 2.0! Gold as the default color seems like the right move for this product. The sound is incredibly nice and the new UI with the large black knobs give the brand a nice fresh look. Hope to see more products from Turn2on head in this direction. The new images in the shop really caught my attention, too. Would you consider making this happen in the browser?
Attachments
GoldRes.jpg
GoldRes.jpg (90.57 KiB) Viewed 2371 times

turn2on
RE Developer

09 Apr 2021

Hi, ReRun Van PX7.
Can you please clarify what exactly it is about in the device browser? The name of the device is really long and does not fit completely. The device icon matches the device panel

ReRun Van PX7

14 Apr 2021

turn2on wrote:
09 Apr 2021
Hi, ReRun Van PX7.
Can you please clarify what exactly it is about in the device browser? The name of the device is really long and does not fit completely. The device icon matches the device panel
Thanks. I made the golden one in photoshop. Mine is still silver in the browser.

Neo

16 Apr 2021

love the UI Skins.
:reason: :re: :ignition: Atari 1040ST | R11 Suite 🡭 R12 | i7 | RME

turn2on
RE Developer

17 May 2021

ReRun Van PX7 wrote:
14 Apr 2021
Mine is still silver in the browser.
Update in the shop:

v. 2.0.2:
- Gold colour skin at device browser list
Снимок экрана 2021-05-17 в 21.21.30.png
Снимок экрана 2021-05-17 в 21.21.30.png (45.75 KiB) Viewed 1863 times

ReRun Van PX7

24 May 2021

Aww, man! This looks so nice!! Updating now.

BCsab

09 Sep 2021

Should the Reasonator have hi-res skin under reason 12? If yes, it's not working for me.
--------------------------------------------------------
Reason 12

Loque

09 Sep 2021

BCsab wrote:
09 Sep 2021
Should the Reasonator have hi-res skin under reason 12? If yes, it's not working for me.
Did you updated it?
Reason12, Win10

BCsab

09 Sep 2021

Yep. Also i tried the uninstall-reinstall hoping it will work like in case of radical piano. But no luck.
--------------------------------------------------------
Reason 12

turn2on
RE Developer

10 Sep 2021

Thank you for this info. This is one of RE between all other REs that need graphic update. Work on it now. Update coming soon as possible

turn2on
RE Developer

11 Oct 2021

Update 2.0.4 for Reasonator

- High Resolution optimisation / bug fix
- Gold colour skin as default icon in browser list is fixed

• Information